Photoshop CC 2015

Old June 16th 15, 09:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_7_]

Default Photoshop CC 2015

With the installation of Photoshop CC 2015 all settings are imported
from CC 2014, and then that is deleted.
The one issue with this new installation is all plug-ins have to be
reinstalled, and extensions have to be reset.

Savageduck

Old June 17th 15, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_7_]

On 2015-06-16 20:01:40 +0000, Savageduck said:

With the installation of Photoshop CC 2015 all settings are imported
from CC 2014, and then that is deleted.
The one issue with this new installation is all plug-ins have to be
reinstalled, and extensions have to be reset.

There are a few interesting changes with PS CC 2015.

For those who use it the export dialog in PS has changed, but the old
"Save for Web" has been retained as a legacy option in the "Export"
menu.

Some additional adjustments have been added to the existing blur gallery.

Layer styles now permit multiple effects.

In ACR an adjustment for removing or adding haze is new.

Now you can selectively adjust black and white points with local adjustments.

HDR Photo merge, and Panorama merge are included in ACR.

Many of these changes have been included in the Lightroom CC/6 update.

Savageduck

Old June 17th 15, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

Savageduck wrote:

In ACR an adjustment for removing or adding haze is new.

dehaze is rather slick.
Old June 17th 15, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_7_]

On 2015-06-17 01:39:32 +0000, nospam said:

Savageduck wrote:

In ACR an adjustment for removing or adding haze is new.

dehaze is rather slick.

As is the Adobe Preview CC app. I can show realtime previews directly
on my iPad.

Savageduck

Old June 17th 15, 04:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 16 Jun 2015 13:01:40 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

With the installation of Photoshop CC 2015 all settings are imported
from CC 2014, and then that is deleted.
The one issue with this new installation is all plug-ins have to be
reinstalled, and extensions have to be reset.

You are lucky. I've been struggling for 48 hours trying to down load
and install the upgrades.

It started with CC announcing there was an upgrade and refusing to go
beyond 0% on download. Theen I got PS to 47% and it would go no
further. Then LR got to partial install and then 'waiting'. Later PS
did the same thing. After several tries I've got them both to "Update
failed" - "Download error. Press Retry to try again or contact
customer support (49)". If it's still the same tomorrow I'll try
customer support.

All other stuff via the Internet seems to be working correctly. I
suspect my download comes via Australia and they are currently
overwhelmed.

Eric Stevens
Old June 17th 15, 04:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital, alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jun 16, 2015, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

wrote:

[...]

Try quitting and reopening CC. I had to do that because CC froze on me and I
couldn’t make the download until I had done the reopen.

Savageduck

Old June 17th 15, 05:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Eric Stevens

wrote:

[...]

I've done all that, booted and rebooted, but, just this minute I got
PS and LR. I even got BR!

Eric Stevens
Old June 17th 15, 06:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Wed, 17 Jun 2015 00:28:18 -0400, Tony Cooper
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Same here with PS. It's not more friendly in Florida. Dunno if it's
the same error code, but I'm going straight to customer service
tomorrow.

LR seems to have automatically upgraded, though.

I'm in NV, and it went smoothly about an hour ago - first try. It
probably is just a server problem in some areas.
Old June 17th 15, 03:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

[...]

CC keeps telling me I have no Internet connection. Obviously the message
is in error.

--
PeterN
Old June 17th 15, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

CC keeps telling me I have no Internet connection. Obviously the message
is in error.

if only it was true.