Apollo 11 Lunar landing - 40th aniversary

Old July 24th 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Bill Graham

Default Apollo 11 Lunar landing - 40th aniversary

"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Bill Graham wrote:

"frank" wrote in message
On Jul 21, 4:37 am, "Bill Graham" wrote:
"Chris H" wrote in message

In message , Bill
Graham
writes

"Chris H" wrote in message
haedsys.demon.co.uk...
Now, I ask you, if you were a president, and not a very bright one
at
that, would you attempt to foster such a colossal lie? Don't you
think
that there would be a very good chance that you would be caught?

He has been.

Only to the blogger set, and they will believe anything without any
facts whatsoever. As time goes on, Bush's presidency is looking better
and better. Especially when he is being compared to the Big spenders
from the East.

I don't blog. However I do have some very good sources of information,
not the media, from my time working in military/government circles.

As one of my friends (with a lot of experience in the intelligence
field) says:

The difference between the Soviet citizens and the US citizens was the
soviet population knew when they were being fed propaganda....."

I think you have just proved it.

Well, all I ask is that you just pick one of the below:

1. Bush is stupid.

2. Bush is evil

I don't believe you can justify picking both. But the Democrats have
been
screaming "both" for the past 8 years.

I suggest you do some serious reading on how the NSA has changed under
Bush and how he flouted the laws. I'd pick both. Letting Cheney run
rampant in his administration pretty much checks the evil and stupid
box. Irregardless of the war crimes the US commited in Afghanistan and
Iraq.

9/11 was a "war crime". 3000 mostly innocent civilians were killed. - Not
periphilly, but on purpose. A lifespan that is 13 years less than the ME
average for 30 years in a country that has the second largest oil
reserves in the region is a "war crime". That was Saddam Hussein's
legacy. - He was in charge. Chalk up another 2 million people to him.
Perhaps you idiots should get your priorities straight. While you are
castigating people like G. Bush, the real villains are boarding the
bus.......

Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, you idiot.

Neither did George Bush.

Old July 24th 09, 07:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Fischer

Bill Graham wrote:
"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, you idiot.

Neither did George Bush.

So we noticed.

"Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US"
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

--
Ray Fischer

Old July 24th 09, 08:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris H

In message , Ray Fischer
writes
Bill Graham wrote:
"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, you idiot.

Neither did George Bush.

So we noticed.

"Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US"
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

It says "after US missile strikes on his base in Afghanestan in 1998
Bin Laden told his followers he wanted to *RETALIATE* in Washington"

NOTE

1 The US hit first starting this.
2 The US did a strike in some one else's country (illegally)
3 None of it had anything to do with Iraq

Old July 24th 09, 08:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ray Fischer

Chris H wrote:
Ray Fischer
Bill Graham wrote:
"Bob Larter" wrote in message
Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11, you idiot.

Neither did George Bush.

So we noticed.

"Bin Ladin Determined to Strike in US"
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0409041pdb1.html

It says "after US missile strikes on his base in Afghanestan in 1998
Bin Laden told his followers he wanted to *RETALIATE* in Washington"

Yes. The point I was making (if a bit subtley) was that Bush did not
have anything to do with 9/11. He did nothing to prevent it, nothing
to retaliate, nothing to remedy. He sat on his ass. Just like with
Katrina.