Moron photogs and the need for mirror-less cameras

Old July 9th 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ghett A. Klew

Default Moron photogs and the need for mirror-less cameras

On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 13:18:18 -0500, George Kerby
wrote:

Sorry, I don't swing your way, perv.

I never claimed I "swing" that way. If I did, I'd have no problems saying
so. Hetero men who are sexually-secure have no problems having gay friends
or showing them genuine affection. I've also found that drag-queens can be
the best dancing-partners and the most entertaining at parties and bars.
I'm not going to go home with them unless it's only for coffee; but for
their utmost bravery, creativity, how they have enriched the lives of
others, and their extremely colorful personalities, they're some of the
most worthwhile people that I've ever met in my life. I applaud them.
They're even much more brave than all decorated soldiers, who have to
depend on fellow armed troops surrounding them to try to make them feel
secure. Nor do sexually-secure hetero men ever feel the need to belittle
others for their sexual orientation. We don't even use the term "straight"
because we have no need to infer that anyone else is twisted, bent, amoral,
broken, etc. (i.e. not straight) Which is why that term "straight" came
into popular use in the first place, started and perpetuated by
sexually-insecure hetero men. A man who feels the need to refer to himself
as "straight" in only revealing his own internalized homosexual feelings
and those fears about his own feelings.

Not so with sexually-insecure and confused closet-cases that are always
making gay jokes. Usually done to test the social-waters, to see if anyone
around them is going to hate them for coming out one day. They're so
sexually-insecure with themselves and all others that they can't even stand
next to gay men for fear that they might act on their own hidden,
repressed, and self-hating feelings. They want nobody to know that they
feel that way too. The phrase "methinks thou dost protest too much" has
never held truer than those who run around all their lives trying to prove
to everyone that they aren't homosexual, even in jest. 100% of all
gay-bashers are deeply disturbed gay men. They do all they can to get
attention from other gay men. Women are _not_ their priority in life. Then
if successful in getting the attention of other men, they try to rid the
world of anything that reminds them of what they were taught to hate about
themselves. They aren't brave enough to look within so they lash out in
childish fear and ignorance. Trapped in a hellish life of fear and
insecurity, taught to them by their equally weak and frightened parents.

"It is the weak and insecure who are cruel, gentleness can only be expected
from the brave and strong."

See all sexually-insecure military and police personnel for a good example.
If they can't even stand shoulder to shoulder with gay men, are that
frightened and scared of even their own feelings, this does not bode well
for any force that's supposed to defend anyone. A whole country's military
and police force comprised of frightened little children, being led by even
more highly frightened little children as their commanders.

However, as to who is and who is not "swinging" that way, your mind's
thoughts claim that you do, in difference to your protestations after the
fact. Homophobic closet-cases such as yourself always reveal what's first
and foremost on your mind. It's usually revealed as simple jokes, or even
more directly as you have done, graphic images of sex with men in one form
or another. Coming from your own mind, your own words, when nobody else has
gone there before in discussion. You can't help it. You have to think about
things like that. It's your orientation. Now if you could just stop
battling with your own mind as to who and what you are, and what you want
and need in life, you'd be so much happier--as would those who might have
to tolerate being around you.

Your sexual-orientation and sexual-insecurity now adequately revealed and
proved, it's time to go back to something about cameras and photography.

Ghett A. Klew
Old July 9th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

You sure are a long-winded Mother****er. You gotta be Barney Frank.

Old July 10th 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

What does this discussion of sexual identity have to do w/
photography?
Old July 10th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
whoosh

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:07:17 -0700, wrote:

What does this discussion of sexual identity have to do w/
photography?

About as much as their inane golf ramblings. (Catching on yet?)

Old July 10th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
whoosh

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:07:51 -0700, wrote:

wrote:

What does this discussion of sexual identity have to do w/
photography?

About as much as their inane golf ramblings. (Catching on yet?)

I think I'll like it here, what w/ all the crazy bull**** and
pointless distractions. Who needs good useful info, anyway?

Well, apparently George Kerby thought the sexual-insecurity/dysfunction
info was important enough that he quoted it all again to add just one
beginner's "exit stage-left" insult. He most likely quoted it in full to
make his eventual coming-out party easier one day if enough people read
that.

BTW, I do hereby formally accuse everyone else here of being
incompetent, dishonest and sexually incorrect!!!1

Atta-boy! You catch-on quick.

But go easy on that shift-key, you left a hanging "1" there for which you
will be easily ostracized next time. Too many "!"s is forgivable, not
easily forgivable, but forgivable. Not so a genuine typo. You could type
all the worldly advice and wisdom since the beginning of time that is 100%
true but it will be rejected and discounted immediately if you type "its"
when you meant to use "it's". They need only that much justification to
enable them to retain their psychotic beliefs--blathering on and on about
another red-herring evasion to reject any truth that just slapped them in
the face like a well aimed dead trout. Behavior akin to a child sticking
their fingers in their ears while singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat". (I'm
detecting a theme here, I need to get out there with my spinning-reel again
soon. Crap, and I still have two 5lb bass on ice needing to be cleaned
today! Forgot all about them. Damn.)

Ignorance is bliss, above all else they do so love their bliss.

"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves
up and hurry off as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill

Now type something about cameras and photography so we can all (or at least
I can) prove you totally wrong. :-)