Invitation to the 3rd International Photo Fair, Zagreb, Croatia

Old August 18th 08, 10:47 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Ivan Bajlo

Default Invitation to the 3rd International Photo Fair, Zagreb, Croatia

World of Photography association invites you to participate either as an
exhibitor or a visitor at the 3rd International Photo Fair in Zagreb,
Croatia which will take place on 25th October 2008 at the Open University
Zagreb, Vukovar Street 68.
http://www.worldofphotography.info/eng/photofair/3/

International Photo Fair managed to become one of the largest fairs of this
type in the region right after the Vienna Photoborse. Because of huge
interests we have decided to extend the fair duration to the entire day from
10h to 18h so that visitors can have much more time to visit the
presentations and test the equipment.

In less then half a year Photo Fair in Zagreb has grown from 550 visitors
and 15 exhibitors from Croatia and abroad (Sony, Neo Orbis (Pentax), Fototeh
(Nikon), Praxis, Prizma, Foto Svet Digital, BM Foto, HSM informatika,
Digital@Efke...) to almost 1000 visitors and 30 exhibitors (Kodak Centar
(Canon), Olympus, Sony, Neo Orbis (Pentax), Fotokemika Nova, Panasonic,
Praxis, Prizma, HSM informatika, Miš, Fotomedikal, Helicom, Fotos, Pro Trade
(Hama), Digital Promet, Foto Badrov, Viv Studio...) including private
exhibitors like Julio Frangen, Milan Radulović, Milan Cvetković, Branko
Živković, Dražen Kurelić, Zoran Dimić, Božidar Bilopavlović, Petar Gunjača,
Gojko Orlović, Radmilo Nogulić, Zlatko Klarić and others.

Youtube you watch:

Official video from 2nd Photo fair -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnJdDDCLvks
2nd Photo fair on Croatian national television -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW5biXhJK6o

photogallery:

2nd Photo Fair -
http://www.svijetfotografije.com/hrv...-medjunarodni/

The goal of our Photo Fair is to allow photography fans to have a single
place where they can examine, test, buy, sell and exchange all sort of
photographic equipment from latest models of digital cameras, lenses and
studio lighting to classic analog cameras which are no longer sold in
stores. On our last fair we had lectures on photojournalism and
astrophotography which where extremely popular and because of that we are
planning even more lectures and photographic workshops on this fair.

On our third fair we are expecting an even greater number of visitors and
exhibitors and we are hoping you will be amongst them!

Detailed information can be found on the following internet portals:

English - World of Photography http://www.worldofphotography.info/
German - Welt der Fotografie - http://www.weltderfotografie.com/
Croatian - Svijet fotografije http://www.svijetfotografije.com/
Slovene and Serbian - Svet fotografije http://www.svetfotografije.com/