UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at atime

Old November 27th 17, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default UK Nanny State. Making Britain safe from freedom, on ban at atime

On 2017-11-27 00:15, RichA wrote:
Sure, it's ok to blanket a country with 500,000 CCTV cameras, ensuring no one will ever have any kind of privacy again except locked in their bedrooms with no windows, but fly a drone above 400ft? BAN IT!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42126150

They better have their devices turned off and left in another room too.
Anyways, they have chosen to go their own way now outside the union...
But you being one of HM subjects do have a vested interest, of course! :-))

Privately flied drones are both invasion of privacy and safety, no doubt...
Old November 27th 17, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Nov 27, 2017, RichA wrote
(in ):

On 2017-11-27 00:15, RichA wrote:
Sure, it's ok to blanket a country with 500,000 CCTV cameras, ensuring no
one will ever have any kind of privacy again except locked in their
bedrooms with no windows, but fly a drone above 400ft? BAN IT!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42126150

They better have their devices turned off and left in another room too.
Anyways, they have chosen to go their own way now outside the union...
But you being one of HM subjects do have a vested interest, of course! :-))

Privately flied drones are both invasion of privacy and safety, no doubt...

Progress entails risk. The "not in my backyard" types should be relegated to
Luddism they deserve, they should go live in caves somewhere.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/279452...et-police-offi
cers-ground-and-seize-drones

....and then we have this:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/articl...-for-dropping-
leaflets-over-12385138.php

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/1...es-interfered-
with-their-work-one-pilot-arrested

Savageduck

Old November 28th 17, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On Nov 27, 2017, RichA wrote

On 2017-11-27 00:15, RichA wrote:
[...]

Ain't that violating some amendment???

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/1...es-interfered-
with-their-work-one-pilot-arrested

So the flying of drones conflicted with saving children from buildings
on fire? Drones are soo coool...
--
teleportation kills
Old November 28th 17, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-27 00:15, RichA wrote:
Sure, it's ok to blanket a country with 500,000 CCTV cameras, ensuring no one will ever have any kind of privacy again except locked in their bedrooms with no windows, but fly a drone above 400ft? BAN IT!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42126150

They better have their devices turned off and left in another room too.
Anyways, they have chosen to go their own way now outside the union...
But you being one of HM subjects do have a vested interest, of course! :-))

Privately flied drones are both invasion of privacy and safety, no doubt...

Progress entails risk. The "not in my backyard" types should be relegated to Luddism they deserve, they should go live in caves somewhere.

And the Brits decide to do just that. They can now cultivate their
insularity traits as much as they like. And I can got to France helping
them locals throw rocks down the tunnel... :-))

https://www.dpreview.com/news/279452...d-seize-drones

That's the way to go...
--
teleportation kills
Old November 28th 17, 10:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-28 10:34, Whisky-dave wrote:

make it legal to beat the crap out of anyone flying a drone that annoys you

Oki by me... I'd like a permanent open season on them, and their drones.
Is that alright with you? Could you send a memo to the PM???
--
teleportation kills
Old November 28th 17, 04:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-28 10:34, Whisky-dave wrote:

make it legal to beat the crap out of anyone flying a drone that annoys you

Oki by me... I'd like a permanent open season on them, and their drones.
Is that alright with you? Could you send a memo to the PM???

No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that is.

No. Your PM2PM would be fine...

But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has
already been done.
https://www.gov.uk/petition-government
Having the government petition itself is not that that I think would

change things... Petitions are drafted, signed and delivered to the
proper authoritarian in authority by a select committee of pretentious
underwriters. That's how petitions are done!
Old November 28th 17, 04:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-28 10:34, Whisky-dave wrote:

make it legal to beat the crap out of anyone flying a drone that annoys you

Oki by me... I'd like a permanent open season on them, and their drones.
Is that alright with you? Could you send a memo to the PM???

No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that is. But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has already been done.

Old November 28th 17, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Old November 28th 17, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-28 16:30, Whisky-dave wrote:
No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that is.

No. Your PM2PM would be fine...

No idea what that is.

You're not a geek then...

But if you want to start a petition, but I think the drone one has
already been done.
https://www.gov.uk/petition-government
Having the government petition itself is not that that I think would

change things...

That is a way to change things.

You're on the take! Or drugs. Or both... Just say no!!!

Petitions are drafted, signed and delivered to the
proper authoritarian in authority by a select committee of pretentious
underwriters. That's how petitions are done!

Youp!!!
--
teleportation kills
Old November 28th 17, 05:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2017-11-28 16:30, Whisky-dave wrote:
No, as I doubt I could afford the cheque to go with it, if you're talking about lobbying MPs that is.
No. Your PM2PM would be fine...
No idea what that is.

You're not a geek then...

I don't call myself one, no.