Ping PeterS Osprey

Old June 15th 16, 03:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Ping PeterS Osprey

I followed your tip on the osprey nests in Matituck. They were just
where you said they would be, and each had a nesting pair of birds.
Unfortunately they were camera shy. One male stayed well away from the
nest, and the other took off after I waited for almost two hours. It was
a nice place to sit and chill, but that is the nature of bird
photography. I do plan to go back. On the way home we had a nice
clambake dinner at the Coop.

--
PeterN
Old June 15th 16, 03:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

On 6/14/2016 10:07 PM, PeterN wrote:
I followed your tip on the osprey nests in Matituck. They were just
where you said they would be, and each had a nesting pair of birds.
Unfortunately they were camera shy. One male stayed well away from the
nest, and the other took off after I waited for almost two hours. It
was a nice place to sit and chill, but that is the nature of bird
photography. I do plan to go back. On the way home we had a nice
clambake dinner at the Coop.

Dinner at the Cooperidge is not a bad consolation.

Old June 15th 16, 03:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 6/15/2016 10:04 AM, PAS wrote:
On 6/14/2016 10:07 PM, PeterN wrote:
I followed your tip on the osprey nests in Matituck. They were just
where you said they would be, and each had a nesting pair of birds.
Unfortunately they were camera shy. One male stayed well away from the
nest, and the other took off after I waited for almost two hours. It
was a nice place to sit and chill, but that is the nature of bird
photography. I do plan to go back. On the way home we had a nice
clambake dinner at the Coop.

Dinner at the Cooperidge is not a bad consolation.

We really enjoy that place, as do others we know. The food is
consistently good, they have large portions, and the prices not too
high. The service can be spotty, but the waitresses or so sweet that we
can't get upset with them.

--
PeterN