[wtb] 4x5" enlarger (in europe, please)

Old January 23rd 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

Default [wtb] 4x5" enlarger (in europe, please)

as in subject, i'm looking for a complete and working 4x5" enlarger.

regards,
--
Gianni Rondinini (30, tanti, RA)
Nikon user - Bmw driver
Old January 23rd 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

Gianni Rondinini wrote:
as in subject, i'm looking for a complete and working 4x5" enlarger.

regards,

To bad you're looking for one in Europe. I'm in the US (New York), but
do have exactly what you;re looking for in the form of a Bessler 45 MXT
in "like new" condition with an Aristo D2 cold light head, Schneider
150mm Componon S lens and lens board and a Bessler Negaflat carrier. I
also have a B&W transmission densitometer, digital enlarging timer and
various other items for a large format darkroom. All in LN condition as
they are basically unused.

Best,
Dave
Old January 24th 06, 08:35 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:50:37 -0500, Dave
wrote:

To bad you're looking for one in Europe. I'm in the US (New York), but
do have exactly what you;re looking for in the form of a Bessler 45 MXT
in "like new" condition with an Aristo D2 cold light head, Schneider
150mm Componon S lens and lens board and a Bessler Negaflat carrier. I
also have a B&W transmission densitometer, digital enlarging timer and
various other items for a large format darkroom. All in LN condition as
they are basically unused.

well, i bought from usa many times and don't see anything wrong with
that, but i'm afraid that shipping it overseas would be very pricey.
but we can talk about this: would you check how expensive would an
insured shipping to italy be? usps, ups, dhl, sda or whatever you wish
can be ok for me: the important is it's trackable and insured. surface
shipping (via boat, i mean) is too damn slow, even if cheaper.

how big is the base plate/plane of your enlarger?
do you have any photos of your items?
my mailbox doesn't have size limit.

thanks,
Old January 25th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

wrote:

[...]

Gianni,

I sent you an E-Mail with pictures of my darkroom items. I am still
waiting for your reply.

Dave
Old January 27th 06, 10:14 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:36:30 -0500, Dave
wrote:

I sent you an E-Mail with pictures of my darkroom items. I am still
waiting for your reply.

replied yesterday. please let me know if you don't receive it. i'll be
at my office on monday and will re-send it if you didn't receive it.

bye!