sailed to Spitsbergen - fresh images

Old August 30th 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
T.Heslenfeld

Default sailed to Spitsbergen - fresh images

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId=2827

Hope you enjoy them - and by the way, any advice on magazines in your
country that might be interested is welcome!

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Old August 30th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Frank Arthur

Your pictures are inspirational and have brought me joy.
Obviously you already got your joy by being there!

Old August 30th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mike Coon

T.Heslenfeld wrote:
Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high
pressure!
A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId=2827

Hope you enjoy them - and by the way, any advice on magazines in your
country that might be interested is welcome!

T.Heslenfeld

travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Haven't (yet) seen the pictures, but if of actual yachting trip (as distinct
from ship "sailing"), then might try Yachting Monthly
http://www.yachtingmonthly.com.

Mike.
--
If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.

Old August 30th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes

"T.Heslenfeld" officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl wrote:

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId=2827

Hope you enjoy them - and by the way, any advice on magazines in your
country that might be interested is welcome!

Very nice. :-)

--
Jørn Dahl-Stamnes
http://www.dahl-stamnes.net/Foto/
Old August 30th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

"T.Heslenfeld" officeatoostwestthijsbestdotnl wrote in message
Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website at
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?catId=2827

Hope you enjoy them - and by the way, any advice on magazines in your
country that might be interested is welcome!

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Beautiful photos!