Leica saved the day.

Old August 27th 04, 08:01 PM
Jim Phelps

Default Leica saved the day.

"leicam6fan" wrote in message
[SNIP]

The Leica is back and I will be retiring my EOS SLR bodies and will go

back
to the field with two M6 bodies.

LeicaM6fan

If you need someone to take those junk EOS bodies and lenses, I'd be more
than glad to offer a waste receptacle in the form of my camera bag:~))

Old August 27th 04, 10:47 PM
Michael Scarpitti

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message ...
"leicam6fan" wrote in message
[SNIP]

The Leica is back and I will be retiring my EOS SLR bodies and will go

back
to the field with two M6 bodies.

LeicaM6fan

If you need someone to take those junk EOS bodies and lenses, I'd be more
than glad to offer a waste receptacle in the form of my camera bag:~))

Why not an incinerator?
Old August 28th 04, 12:08 AM
Colin D

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message ...
"leicam6fan" wrote in message
[SNIP]

The Leica is back and I will be retiring my EOS SLR bodies and will go

back
to the field with two M6 bodies.

LeicaM6fan

If you need someone to take those junk EOS bodies and lenses, I'd be more
than glad to offer a waste receptacle in the form of my camera bag:~))

Why not an incinerator?

Dammitall, Scarpitti, you're as bad as Dallas!!

Colin D.
Old August 28th 04, 01:01 PM
Dallas

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:08:46 +1200, Colin D wrote:

Michael Scarpitti wrote:

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message
"leicam6fan" wrote in message
[SNIP]

The Leica is back and I will be retiring my EOS SLR bodies and will
go
back
to the field with two M6 bodies.

LeicaM6fan

If you need someone to take those junk EOS bodies and lenses, I'd be
more than glad to offer a waste receptacle in the form of my camera
bag:~))

Why not an incinerator?

Dammitall, Scarpitti, you're as bad as Dallas!!

Colin D.

What'd I say? shrugs

--
Dallas
www.dallasdahms.com
Old August 28th 04, 07:40 PM
Annika1980

I remember being pinned down by patrols in a ditch near Fuqbush
(that's the new name of the town, by the way) with a few other
photographers.

snip

She smiled at me, chewing gently on a fingertip. "Would you like to
go someplace quieter?" she asked huskily. It sounded good to me, and we
left the bar together.

Man, you almost had me going there until you got to the part about the babe
wanting to get her freak on with you.

As if! LOL!

Hey, while you're dreamin see if you can score a 1D MKII with a 600 f.4 IS.
Hey wait, now I'm dreaming!

Old August 29th 04, 01:44 PM
Bob Hickey

"Alan Browne" wrote in message
. ..
Al Denelsbeck wrote:

I dunno. Each time you tell this story it changes.

Alan

I like version seven best. No, wait, that was Sean Connery. I get
those two confused. Bob Hickey

Old August 31st 04, 05:50 PM
John McWilliams

Matt Clara wrote:

"Al Denelsbeck" wrote in message
. 168...

ROFLMAO! Al, you've missed your calling!

Hear, hear! Bravo. I hoped she was wearing fishnet stockings....

--
John McWilliams