RichA could be hurting innocent people

Old October 16th 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles Schuler

Default RichA could be hurting innocent people

From: "RichA"
Subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?

Old October 16th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

From: "RichA"
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?

Senile old goofball.

Old October 16th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles Schuler

Senile old goofball.

Shame on you. You use this forum because you have no other life. And then
revert to silly insults. You are one sad son of a B.

Old October 16th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W

Charles Schuler wrote:
Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

I don't think Rich is going to affect the stock value, Kodak seems to
have that taken care of by themselves.

Scott

Old October 16th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:12:31 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
wrote:

Senile old goofball.

Shame on you. You use this forum because you have no other life. And then
revert to silly insults. You are one sad son of a B.

The high and mighty rev. Shuler thus spake;
Pot, Kettle, senile.

What I stated came directly from Olympus you old blowhard.

Hey, blow as you like ... post a reference ... a'hole.
Old October 16th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger
Old October 16th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Scott W

Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger

I just got down from roof fixing a broken tile.
We seem to not have too much damge, a lot of cracks in the walls and
crack tiles.

The good news is we have a lot of cold beer on hand and power to keep
it cold.

Scott

Old October 16th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Scott W wrote:

Hey Scott,
Are you OK after the earthquake?

Roger

I just got down from roof fixing a broken tile.
We seem to not have too much damge, a lot of cracks in the walls and
crack tiles.

The good news is we have a lot of cold beer on hand and power to keep
it cold.

Scott,
That's good to hear!

Roger
Old October 16th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
cjcampbell

From: "RichA"
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

Check his subject: Kodak screws Olympus! Oh my God!

Kodak has employees, retirees, stock holders. Why should decent folks
suffer because of RichA's manic posts.

Freedom of speech ends at some point. This twit is screwing with good folks
who have worked hard and long and contributed. RichA contributes what?

RichA hurts these people about as much as a flyspeck on a carabao.

Old October 16th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Not Disclosed

From: "RichA"
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2006 8:57 PM

At least that's the rumour. The brand new Olympus E-400 is no more.
They made 2000 of them, Kodak, the CCD supplier F------ up somehow and
the E-400 got the shaft. Back to the drawing board for Olympus.
Supposedly, 3 new DSLRs and the E-3 are on the way.

RichA is just a rumour monger, he has no proof whats so ever. He has
started this same rumour on dpreview, again with zero facts to back his
claims.