White Lightning or Calumet Travelite

Old December 16th 03, 05:09 PM
gooch

Default White Lightning or Calumet Travelite

I have them and love them.. but they need to change the name for they are
anything but light :-)
"Frank Pittel" wrote in message
Let me start by saying that I've never used a white lightning.
I have the two light travelite kit and love it. The lights recharge
quickly and give consistant light output. The flashes themselves are
made by Bowen.

If the lights I have now got stole or destroyed I would get another
set without even looking at another brand.

William Lam wrote:
: Hi all ,

: I am looking at some mono light kits for about $1000 .
: Have these two companies in mind . Any good or bad
: experiences out there ?

: Thanks !

: ** Will **

Old December 29th 03, 10:35 AM
M77

"gooch" wrote in message
I have them and love them.. but they need to change the name for they are
anything but light :-)

uh........are you 12? they seem pretty light for monos.