Dayhike Panorama

Old February 1st 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Dayhike Panorama

I took this last week when it wasn't raining.. I do realize that the sky
blend is fubar in a couple of places, but I fixed it as well as I currently
am able to do so.. .

Comments and suggestions welcome.

http://danniken.home.comcast.net/ButtePano60050.jpg (300 kb)

Jon

Old February 1st 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Jon Danniken wrote:
I took this last week when it wasn't raining.. I do realize that the
sky blend is fubar in a couple of places, but I fixed it as well as I
currently am able to do so.. .

Comments and suggestions welcome.

http://danniken.home.comcast.net/ButtePano60050.jpg (300 kb)

Jon

The people pointing to something (apparently) interesting on the right make
me wonder what you didn't include... Get them to point INTO your image next
time.

I like the doggy, though...

Old February 1st 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

I really like it. If it was mine I'd probably crop out the people on
the right as they are only a distraction. The dog is awesome.

Old February 1st 06, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"MarkČ" wrote"
Jon Danniken wrote:
I took this last week when it wasn't raining.. I do realize that the
sky blend is fubar in a couple of places, but I fixed it as well as I
currently am able to do so.. .

Comments and suggestions welcome.

http://danniken.home.comcast.net/ButtePano60050.jpg (300 kb)

Jon

The people pointing to something (apparently) interesting on the right

make
me wonder what you didn't include... Get them to point INTO your image

next
time.

I like the doggy, though...

Thanks, Mark. There is a town in that direction, and I imagine her caption
was something along the lines of, "I can see your house from here.". Point
taken, though, and thanks.

Jon

Old February 1st 06, 07:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Annika1980" wrote:
I really like it. If it was mine I'd probably crop out the people on
the right as they are only a distraction. The dog is awesome.

Thanks, Annika. I also thought of that WRT the people, especially if/when I
print it, as 180 degrees makes it look funny unless the picture is pasted on
the inside of a barrel.

The funny thing about Sam was I didn't even notice him there until I put the
pictures on the computer, but I also like how he turned out in it.

Jon

Old February 1st 06, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Jon Danniken wrote:
I took this last week when it wasn't raining.. I do realize that the sky
blend is fubar in a couple of places, but I fixed it as well as I currently
am able to do so.. .

That tongue is remarkably distracting. I've never seen one quite that
long! )
Old February 1st 06, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Derek Fountain" wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
I took this last week when it wasn't raining.. I do realize that the

sky
blend is fubar in a couple of places, but I fixed it as well as I

currently
am able to do so.. .

That tongue is remarkably distracting. I've never seen one quite that
long! )

Aye, it helps him keep cool in the summertime.

Jon

Old February 1st 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

That tongue is remarkably distracting. I've never seen one quite that
long! )

Ol Sam looks like he'd get along well with The Mighty Jewel.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/1537792

Old February 2nd 06, 08:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

"Annika1980" wrote:
That tongue is remarkably distracting. I've never seen one quite that
long! )

Ol Sam looks like he'd get along well with The Mighty Jewel.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/1537792

He might ask her how she gets away with having such long nails.

Jon