20$ deal

Old March 21st 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
krishnakumarg

Default 20$ deal

Hi all
Recenty i got 20$ as gift certificate in amazon.com. I wanted to buy
something for my nikon D50 using that gift certificate. I have
standard lens and tripod with my nikon d50

Can anyone suggest anything within 20$?

expecting your suggestions
thanks
gk

Old March 21st 07, 07:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Michael Benveniste

"krishnakumarg" wrote:

Recenty i got 20$ as gift certificate in amazon.com. I wanted to buy
something for my nikon D50 using that gift certificate. I have
standard lens and tripod with my nikon d50

Can anyone suggest anything within 20$?

Two suggestions:
A ML-L3 remote release:
http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Wireless.../dp/B00007EDZG

A bubble level:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...810456-5695966

--
Michael Benveniste --
Spam and UCE professionally evaluated for $250. Use this email

Old March 21st 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"krishnakumarg" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi all
Recenty i got 20$ as gift certificate in amazon.com. I wanted to buy
something for my nikon D50 using that gift certificate. I have
standard lens and tripod with my nikon d50

Can anyone suggest anything within 20$?

expecting your suggestions
thanks
gk

A UV filter to protect your lens, perhaps.......

Old March 29th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Yoshi

"krishnakumarg" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi all
Recenty i got 20$ as gift certificate in amazon.com. I wanted to buy
something for my nikon D50 using that gift certificate. I have
standard lens and tripod with my nikon d50

Can anyone suggest anything within 20$?

expecting your suggestions
thanks
gk

I just got 3 Kingston memory cards (1 GB SD) from amazon. I too had a gift
certiicate. The three cards ended up costing me about $7 after I used my
certificate, and shipping was free.

a great deal ravenwolf Digital Photography 0 February 10th 06 11:02 PM
A Great Deal [email protected] Digital Photography 2 December 6th 05 12:38 PM
Tell me again, what's the big deal about RAW images? Norm Dresner Digital SLR Cameras 35 July 10th 05 10:32 PM
Dell Deal Kitt Digital Photography 17 April 30th 05 07:36 AM
is this a good deal? [email protected] In The Darkroom 11 April 25th 05 07:58 AM