[SI] 2 days left (Closeup/Macro)

Old May 29th 12, 03:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default 2 days left (Closeup/Macro)

On 2012-05-29 06:27:22 -0700, "Tim Conway" said:

"RichA" wrote in message

Should

probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

How may I ask have you seen them? Or are you just assuming as usual.
It appears to me they haven't been posted yet.

Rich just got caught using the "Bruce/TonyP constructive criticism of
the SI" method.
This is hilarious!

I would be very surprised to hear from Rich in this thread again.

Savageduck

Old May 29th 12, 10:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
SI Committee

On 2012-05-29 08:46 , RichA wrote:

Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

Since we haven't posted them yet, can we ask how you've seen them?

--
The Committee

Old May 29th 12, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2012-05-29 14:18:15 -0700, SI Committee

On 2012-05-29 08:46 , RichA wrote:

Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

Since we haven't posted them yet, can we ask how you've seen them?

Check your basement and your firewall. You might have an intruding Rich.

Savageduck

Old May 29th 12, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

On 2012-05-29 14:18:15 -0700, SI Committee

On 2012-05-29 08:46 , RichA wrote:

Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

Since we haven't posted them yet, can we ask how you've seen them?

Check your basement and your firewall. You might have an intruding Rich.

No stench at all. At the time he posted that, none of the images were
"inside" the house. The images at yahoo were not yet marked "read".

--
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
-Samuel Clemens.