Camera on The Walking Dead

Old October 23rd 13, 04:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nige Danton[_2_]

Default Camera on The Walking Dead

PeterN wrote:

i agree, he was a fine actor. And I meant my remark to be a commentary on
his acting. He did such a fine acting job in The Sopranos, that one was
convinced that he was Tony Soprano. I certainly meant no detraction from
his acting in other roles.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my post. I didn't read your comment as criticism
of his acting skills, I was simply drawing your attention to his acting in
True Romance, in case you hadn't seen it.

--
Nige Danton - Replace the obvious with g.m.a.i.l