How stupid can someone be?

Old May 19th 12, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rich[_6_]

Default How stupid can someone be?

"Trevor" wrote in :

"PeterN" wrote in message
B.S. He had the banks over a barrel in 2008 after the bail-out. He
was primed to change them, to fix the problems. So what does he do?
He dumps all of it and goes after healthcare.
Nothing has changed. J.P. Morgan just PROVED that. You are hardly
safer now than in 1997-2008.

Unfortunately true, but are you really suggesting the Repubs *would*
have gone after the banks? You're joking right?
If I were in charge I would have taken shares in every company that
recieved government money. That's the least the taxpayers could
expect, and sure as hell would NEVER happen under the republicans.

Trevor.

I agree. That was the problem. Clinton, whom you'd have expected to
control something like that, did the opposite. So it kept going when Bush
took office because Republicans by "faith" do not believe in the control
of business. However, in this case, it was a fraud, or a huge gamble
that failed.