Anybody Got Digital Pics Of Chinese School Children Blow Up?

Old March 3rd 05, 03:09 AM
Han Someguy

Default Anybody Got Digital Pics Of Chinese School Children Blow Up?

Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If they
do, it's called O****. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
digital pics of this clamity?

Han

BEIJENG - At least 20 grade school students were killed when
explosives stored at the nearby home of a coal mine manager
blew up in Kechup, a town in northern China, news reports
said Thursday. The town is in one of China's biggest
coal-mining regions, newspapers reported.

Old March 3rd 05, 02:07 PM

"Han Someguy" wrote:

Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If they
do, it's called O****. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
digital pics of this clamity?

Han

Well, he perished in the explosion if you can trust BBC/NPR. Kinda
ghoulish aren't you?

Reply to:
Lycos address is a spam trap.
Old March 3rd 05, 02:13 PM
Owamanga

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 03:09:32 GMT, "Han Someguy"
wrote:

Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
backward China really is. I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet. If they
do, it's called O****. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
digital pics of this clamity?

Han

BEIJENG - At least 20 grade school students were killed when
explosives stored at the nearby home of a coal mine manager
blew up in Kechup, a town in northern China, news reports
said Thursday. The town is in one of China's biggest
coal-mining regions, newspapers reported.

Ketchup?

...and you want photos?

Blleeeggh...

--
Owamanga!
Old March 3rd 05, 08:33 PM
Ben Thomas

Han Someguy wrote:
Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in his spare
time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This shows just how
backward China really is.

No it doesn't.

I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet.

WTF is OSHA?

And just to demonstrate how inappropriate your generalising is, this just shows
how arrogant American's are.

If they do, it's called O****. Any foreigners traveling through the area got any
digital pics of this clamity?

Han

BEIJENG - At least 20 grade school students were killed when
explosives stored at the nearby home of a coal mine manager
blew up in Kechup, a town in northern China, news reports
said Thursday. The town is in one of China's biggest
coal-mining regions, newspapers reported.

Tragic.

--
Ben Thomas
Melbourne, Australia.
Old March 3rd 05, 08:49 PM
Frank ess

Ben Thomas wrote:
Han Someguy wrote:
Some idiot Chinese mine manager just blew up 20 school children in
his spare time. Maybe that's what they mean by "Peking duck!" This
shows just how backward China really is.

No it doesn't.

I bet they don't have an OSHA there yet.

WTF is OSHA?

And just to demonstrate how inappropriate your generalising is, this
just shows how arrogant American's are.

All Americans?

Take your time. Careful consideration before committing is allowed.

--
Please visit the Apostrophe Protection Site
http://www.apostrophe.fsnet.co.uk/

Frank ess

Old March 4th 05, 04:41 AM
Darrell

WTF is OSHA?

I think it's Occupational Safety & Health Administration, under U.S.
Department of Labor. Most developed nations have Health and Safety Standards
for their workers. However places like China do not which is why sweatshops
thrive.

Old March 4th 05, 04:45 AM
Rudy Benner

"Darrell" dev/null wrote in message

WTF is OSHA?

I think it's Occupational Safety & Health Administration, under U.S.
Department of Labor. Most developed nations have Health and Safety
Standards
for their workers. However places like China do not which is why
sweatshops
thrive.

Can we please leave politics out of this group?

Old March 4th 05, 05:40 AM
cyclone

And just to demonstrate how inappropriate your generalising is, this
just shows how arrogant American's are.

All Americans?

Take your time. Careful consideration before committing is allowed.

I think Ben is suggesting that generalising is flawed and is giving an
example
for effect. I'm sure there are one or two of you that aren't arrogant ;-)
and
Ben will no doubt agree.

Tony