Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely./ Los mexicanos estamos enfadados de que los Estados Unidos pueden proteger sus propias fronteras, podr

Old March 17th 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
ªºªandca®ole

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stay indefinitely./ Los mexicanos estamos enfadados de que los Estados Unidos pueden proteger sus propias fronteras, podr

On Mar 16, 7:15*am, gravedigger69 wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:25*am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. *I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

It seems the filthy little ****ers are moving
in every day taking jobs from Americans and sucking off the
Welfare system. Why put these mex wenches on welfare? Send
them and their greasy ******* children back to the taco
motherland where they belong. If it's so Goddamn bad there,
they could organize another revolution...but nooooo, like a
symbiant lifeform they attach themselves and suck the lifes
blood out of our great nation. The sad part is our government
spreads it's asscheeks and lets these cretins **** at will.

Old March 18th 08, 12:23 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
Robert[_7_]

On Mar 16, 10:14 pm, ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)
wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:35 pm, Robert wrote:

On Mar 16, 5:15 am, gravedigger69 wrote:

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

Chalo

Freedom of Speech as per The United States of America Constitution.
Have you got a "GREEN CARD"?

I'm not sure freedom of speech applies here. Usenet is a private
company, not a public forum,

LOL!!!!! Since when???

and you're using their server to post

your message.

Usenet doesn't provide a server, Jethro.
You acquire a newsreader to provide
usenet.

They have the right to decide what is appropriate for
this group and what is not.

DUH...

Usenet as a server provider doesn't exist..
Did you mother have any children that lived?

The messages have to be posted someplace on someone's computer. They
are not just out there in the air someplace.
Old March 18th 08, 01:23 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
gravedigger69

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

snipped crap, which is to say everything

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups. I
encourage other regular contributors to r.b.m to do likewise.

Have a nice day.

It seems the filthy little ****ers are moving
in every day taking jobs from Americans and sucking off the
Welfare system. Why put these mex wenches on welfare? Send
them and their greasy ******* children back to the taco
motherland where they belong. If it's so Goddamn bad there,
they could organize another revolution...but nooooo, like a
symbiant lifeform they attach themselves and suck the lifes
blood out of our great nation. The sad part is our government
spreads it's asscheeks and lets these cretins **** at will.

Now see, Chalo, THAT is racist hate spam. *(And no, it's not "right wing";
it's radical bigotry. *HTH)- Hide quoted text -

To me it's the TRUTH. Let them come here legally like my ancestors
did from Czechoslovakia in the late 19th century. They had to be
quartantined to make sure they were not sick. They worked in the coal
minds of Scranton PA., they also learned to speak ENGLISH. They
fought in W.W 1, W.W.2, Korea and Nam. So like them and many others
from different lands that did it the right way which was LEGALLY I
thank them and hope that it was not done in VAIN.
Old March 18th 08, 01:55 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
Howard Brazee

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:23:56 -0700 (PDT), gravedigger69
wrote:

To me it's the TRUTH. Let them come here legally like my ancestors
did from Czechoslovakia in the late 19th century. They had to be
quartantined to make sure they were not sick. They worked in the coal
minds of Scranton PA., they also learned to speak ENGLISH. They
fought in W.W 1, W.W.2, Korea and Nam. So like them and many others
from different lands that did it the right way which was LEGALLY I
thank them and hope that it was not done in VAIN.

I keep hearing that the issue is against illegals, but I see people
acting and talking the way people have acted against aliens forever.
And I see them angry at anybody who may possibly resemble an illegal
alien, despite evidence that the vast majority of Spanish speakers are
here legally, and are often citizens.

I have to admit that the hatred against them isn't nearly as virulent
as the hatred against the "papists" of a century ago.
Old March 18th 08, 02:06 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
gravedigger69

wrote:
[...]

We should take care of are "own" first. When I'm at the grocery store
and I see an "alien" in a nice car and a cell phone with food stamps
it ****es me off,then they get mad at the teller because she can't
understand Spanish is not right.

Old March 18th 08, 03:25 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
ªºªandca®ole

Default Mexicans are angry that the United States might protect its ownborders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and stayindefinitely./ Los mexicanos estamos enfadados de que los Estados Unidospueden proteger sus propias fronteras, podr?a

On Mar 17, 5:28Â*pm, Pudentame wrote:
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm) wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:06�pm, "Pat" wrote:
"���andcarole(R)(tm)"

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
Maybe they should check YOUR greencard instead.

Okay, you too: plonk time to go back under your rock.

Because I love this country???

Yer' still not gettin' our Bud Light.

Don't worry, I don't touch that swill.
Old March 18th 08, 03:54 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

[...]

you might want to read up on Usenet, there is no one central single server,
it is what is called a "Distributed Database" and it resides on various
computers owned by various entities all over the world, Google DOES NOT OWN
USENET!! they just provide a "Nanny" interface to it.
so while you may be able to beg one of the entities to delete or remove a
particular post, it will still be accessible and it will still be propagated
by the rest of the world's Usenet servers.

Don Hirschberg

Old March 18th 08, 04:05 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)[_2_]

On Mar 17, 10:54�pm, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:
"Robert" wrote in message

On Mar 16, 12:25 am, Chalo wrote:

bobandcarole wrote:

[...]

"Robert" is obviously a clueless newbie. We could excuse his gross
ignorance, but it is quite amusing to exploit it.. :-)
Old March 18th 08, 04:51 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.sport.golf,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.music.dylan
wonderer

"ªºªandca®ole" wrote in message
On Mar 17, 5:28 pm, Pudentame wrote:
ªºªandcarole(R)(tm) wrote:
On Mar 16, 12:06?pm, "Pat" wrote:
"???andcarole(R)(tm)"

I have reported your right-wing racist hate spam to Google Groups.
Maybe they should check YOUR greencard instead.

Okay, you too: plonk time to go back under your rock.

Because I love this country???

Yer' still not gettin' our Bud Light.

Don't worry, I don't touch that swill.

come to Queensland and try the XXXX beers or some of the exotic beers like
red back, stuff that will blow your head off