Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. II/III

Old March 20th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.support.cancer.prostate,alt.politics.italy,alt.politics.sex,uk.radio.amateur
Charles Schuler

Default Ship's Tour Of My Universe To Begin - Call To Arms! Duty Stations! Fire When Ready! Cease Fire Procola! Pt. II/III

Reported.

Now, GFY.

Old March 20th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.support.cancer.prostate,alt.politics.italy,alt.politics.sex,uk.radio.amateur
Ken Lucke

In article , Charles
Schuler wrote:

border1.nntp.dca.giganews.com!border2.nntp.dca.gig anews.com!nntp.giganews.com!
novia!news-out.readnews.com!news-xxxfer.readnews.com!postnews.google.com!o5g20
00hsb.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail

Reported.

Now, GFY.

You really think that Google Groups, that black pit of all usenet abuse
departments, will actually do anything?

Now, if you'd report it to AOL, there MIGHT be a chance:

whois 172.191.221.121

OrgName: America Online
OrgID: AOL
Address: 22000 AOL Way
City: Dulles
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

NetRange: 172.128.0.0 - 172.191.255.255
CIDR: 172.128.0.0/10
NetName: AOL-172BLK
NetHandle: NET-172-128-0-0-1
Parent: NET-172-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DAHA-01.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DAHA-02.NS.AOL.COM
NameServer: DAHA-07.NS.AOL.COM
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2000-03-24
Updated: 2003-08-08

RTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
RTechName: America Online, Inc.
RTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
RTechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: AOL382-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgNOCHandle: AOL236-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC
OrgNOCPhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgNOCEmail:

OrgTechHandle: AOL-NOC-ARIN
OrgTechName: America Online, Inc.
OrgTechPhone: +1-703-265-4670
OrgTechEmail:

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard
Old March 21st 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.support.cancer.prostate,alt.politics.italy,alt.politics.sex,uk.radio.amateur
Charles Schuler

Ken, I think that all abuse reports are a waste of time ... I only do it so
as to drop my blood pressure ;)

Old March 21st 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.politics.italy,alt.politics.sex,uk.radio.amateur
I.P. Freely

Charles Schuler wrote:
Ken, I think that all abuse reports are a waste of time ... I only do it so
as to drop my blood pressure ;)

To whom do we post cross-posting abuse? Please delete
alt.support.cancer.prostate from your address lists.

Old March 21st 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.politics.italy,alt.politics.sex,uk.radio.amateur
Charles Schuler

"I.P. Freely" wrote in message
Charles Schuler wrote:
Ken, I think that all abuse reports are a waste of time ... I only do it
so as to drop my blood pressure ;)

To whom do we post cross-posting abuse? Please delete
alt.support.cancer.prostate from your address lists.

Replies to cross-posted garbage are often meant to go to the entire list.
The message is the same for each group and is appropriate to each group.
That is the intent. Of course, you can disagree.

Old March 21st 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Lucke

newsgroups trimmed back to home group

In article , Charles
Schuler wrote:

Ken, I think that all abuse reports are a waste of time ... I only do it so
as to drop my blood pressure ;)

Actually, to some [good] abuse departments, they are quite beneficial.
Google Groops doesn't qualify as one of THOSE, though :^(

independence.
-- Charles A. Beard
Old March 21st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Charles Schuler

Schuler wrote:

Ken, I think that all abuse reports are a waste of time ... I only do it
so
as to drop my blood pressure ;)

Actually, to some [good] abuse departments, they are quite beneficial.
Google Groops doesn't qualify as one of THOSE, though :^(

Yes, (as a Comcast customer, I know that they are interested in this issue
and will somewhat control abusers) most of the crap comes from Google and
they are as impervious as tungsten carbide.

This is why we need big government; but, I hate big government (such as the
IRS, FCC, FTC, ATF, CIA, and so on).

Thus, I'll gladly suffer this minor **** storm, rather than invite the
federal hurricane. If Bush takes over, we are all back to FTP and with NSA
filters.