PA, NJ, DE: B&W Chemistry

Old May 13th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default PA, NJ, DE: B&W Chemistry

On 11 May 2006 09:59:37 -0700, "Jeph" wrote:

Does anywhere know of a store *offline* that sells B&W chemistry? I
called around twenty places one day, I know one exists but I seem to
have misplaced the number. If anyone knows of a good place in the
general area (preferably deleware, chester or bucks county) Wilmington,
Philadelphia, Trenton/Princeton etc. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff

Rands Camera & Hi-Fi (Toms River)

==
John S. Douglas
Photographer & Webmaster
www.legacy-photo,com
www.xs750.net
Old May 13th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

In article , Geoffrey S.
Mendelson wrote:

New York Camera & Video
1139 Street Road
Southampton PA 18966

Frank still run it?

Don't know them personally. I used to go to their recently closed
Quakertown, Pa. branch.
Old May 13th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Used to be a store in the Princeton Shopping Center that sold darkroom
chemicals. Also Le Camera on Route 1 just south of Princeton used to
have everything. Don't know if they're still there, since I've been
away from that area for a few years.

Old May 31st 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Jeph wrote:

Does anywhere know of a store *offline* that sells B&W chemistry? I
called around twenty places one day, I know one exists but I seem to
have misplaced the number. If anyone knows of a good place in the
general area (preferably deleware, chester or bucks county) Wilmington,
Philadelphia, Trenton/Princeton etc. Please let me know.

Kodak has a dealer locator on their site.
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/resourceLocators/tradDealers/tradDealerSearch.jhtml?form=listbox&productFamilyC ode=11
should get you there.

--
--John