Freeware slide show creator?

Old July 5th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nathan Gutman

Default Freeware slide show creator?

I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,
--
Nathan Gutman
Old July 5th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Tony M

On 05/07/2007 18:40, * Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

Photo Story 3 for windows

Tony M
Old July 5th 07, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill[_3_]

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 13:40:02 -0400, Nathan Gutman
wrote:

I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

Check out Slide Show Movie Maker at:

http://www.joern-thiemann.de/tools/SSMM/index.html

HTH
Bill
Old July 6th 07, 09:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.
Old July 6th 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
ebro

Nathan Gutman wrote on donderdag ,5-7-2007 :
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include different
transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free trials
not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

try:
http://www.stegmann.dk/mikkel/porta/
or
jalbum

--
Only those who know the secret can read a stream of bytes ....

Eric

Old July 6th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nathan Gutman

Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

--
Nathan Gutman
Old July 6th 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Onno Voors

Nathan Gutman wrote in news:l1aji.3503$rL1.2264
@newssvr19.news.prodigy.net:

I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include

My favourite:
http://pmeindre.free.fr/MyAlbum.html

For a slideshow in DVD format:

http://download.videohelp.com/tin2tin/

--
Onno Voors
Old July 7th 07, 09:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron Hunter

Nathan Gutman wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
claim to have all the features you mentioned.
Old July 12th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nathan Gutman

Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
claim to have all the features you mentioned.

Thanks, I found it and it looks good from its description.

--
Nathan Gutman
Old July 13th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nathan Gutman

Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
Ron Hunter wrote:
Nathan Gutman wrote:
I am looking for a freeware slide show creator which would include
different transitions and audio addition.
I know that I can Google it but the system comes up a bunch of free
trials not freeware.
Could you share with us if you use any freeware slide show creators.
Thanks,

I downloaded such a freeware slide show creator called 'SetUPGo.exe'
Seems like it has all the features you mentioned.

Where have you downloaded it from? I don't seem to be able to find it.

Search for 'PictureGo'. I haven't actually tried to use it, but it does
claim to have all the features you mentioned.

Looked at it, although nice it has no transitions.

--
Nathan Gutman

Slide Show [email protected] Digital Photography 6 August 8th 07 11:24 AM
Slide show Esteban Digital Photography 9 November 22nd 06 05:43 AM
A new freeware for you ,flash slide show maker! [email protected] Digital Photography 0 June 13th 06 09:24 AM
photo slide show on TV [email protected] Digital Photography 1 January 29th 05 01:05 AM
Slide Show MSug2 Digital Photography 7 September 16th 04 03:07 PM