Do you use the Weston Ranger 9 meter

Old April 11th 04, 05:44 AM
Minolta shooter (Colyn)

Default Do you use the Weston Ranger 9 meter

Weston Ranger 9 users. I have added a page to my website detailing how
to convert this meter to use silver oxide batteries.

Go to http://www.colyngoodson.com/weston.html

Old April 11th 04, 03:11 PM
AArDvarK

"Minolta shooter (Colyn)"
Weston Ranger 9 users. I have added a page to my website detailing how
to convert this meter to use silver oxide batteries.

Go to http://www.colyngoodson.com/weston.html

That's a good site and thanks for the free pdf's I needed.
But I have a working Brockway Director M2 and most
accessories, got lucky at a thrift shop.

http://www.johndesq.com/director/fastenter.html

Alex

Old April 11th 04, 04:14 PM
Minolta shooter (Colyn)

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 07:11:03 -0700, "AArDvarK"
wrote:

That's a good site and thanks for the free pdf's I needed.
But I have a working Brockway Director M2 and most
accessories, got lucky at a thrift shop.

http://www.johndesq.com/director/fastenter.html

Alex

Thanks

If you know where I might find a downloadable manual for the ranger 9
or even your Brockway let me know..

Old April 11th 04, 04:20 PM
AArDvarK

I will, but for the Brockway / Norwood's, the link
I gave is the place for text and pictures for free.

Alex

Old April 11th 04, 04:22 PM
AArDvarK

http://www.johndesq.com/pinhole/ranger9calibration.htm

Old April 11th 04, 04:39 PM
jjs

In article Hodec.3103$Va4.63@fed1read01, "AArDvarK"
wrote:

http://www.johndesq.com/pinhole/ranger9calibration.htm

I've found the Ranger 9 to be the least reliable of the whole bunch. Have
I simply had bad luck, or was it really the meter?
Old April 11th 04, 04:59 PM
Minolta shooter (Colyn)

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 08:20:46 -0700, "AArDvarK"
wrote:

I will, but for the Brockway / Norwood's, the link
I gave is the place for text and pictures for free.

Alex

Thanks

I just checked it out and found it to be a very good site..

Old April 12th 04, 12:22 AM
AArDvarK

http://www.megatron.co.uk/

Old April 12th 04, 12:32 AM