'nospam'

Old February 6th 19, 08:13 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

Default 'nospam'

On 06/02/2019 18:29, Shadow *LIED AGAIN*!

Usenet by design is anonymous

No, Usenet is most certainly is NOT anonymous.

Educate yourself he https://www.cogipas.com/is-usenet-safe/

At my request, your posts are monitored and your lies recorded.

Having a military background has been useful for me.

You are a marked man, dear Shadow. It would have been better for you and
your family had you not crossed over to the dark side. *Mark my words*.

--
David B.
Old February 6th 19, 09:32 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Panthera Tigris Altaica

On 2019-02-06 10:00, nospam wrote:
In article , Johan
wrote:

Op 05-feb.-19 om 21:06 schreef David B.:

Ask your psychaitrist for a new pill, the one you are using now is not
working.

try strychnine. fast and effective.

You think too small. He needs to move on to FOOF.
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...gen_difluoride

Ever since I first heard of FOOF (it features significantly in Graydon
Saunders' story _The March North_. Do not irritate the militant wizard
or you will be sorry, if only for a very short time.
Old February 6th 19, 09:42 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Char Jackson

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 19:13:35 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 06/02/2019 18:29, Shadow *LIED AGAIN*!

Usenet by design is anonymous

No, Usenet is most certainly is NOT anonymous.

What Shadow said is correct. Read it more slowly. There are things that
chip away at the anonymity, but that doesn't change the facts.

By the way, you're fond of pointing out grammar mistakes by others. That
sentence of yours was tortured.

Educate yourself he https://www.cogipas.com/is-usenet-safe/

None of us need a basic primer on online security, except I guess that
you do. If you have any questions, just ask. No one else here is the
newbie that you are.

You know, I feel badly for you. It's not your ignorance that pains me,
it's the fact that you wake up each morning completely oblivious to what
you should have learned the day before. Each day is a new day, starting
from scratch. For an idiot such as yourself, links like the above are
surely helpful. What a way to go through life, though, constantly the
butt of jokes and ridicule. How sad for you.

At my request, your posts are monitored and your lies recorded.

*sigh* This is Usenet. Anyone can monitor and record posts. Anyone at
all. Get a clue, already. What does "At my request" even mean? Do you
always talk to yourself that way? Do you consider the drunk version of
yourself and the slightly less drunk version of yourself to be two
separate individuals? Is that why you have to post reminders to yourself
or make requests to yourself? You're more messed up than I thought.

Having a military background has been useful for me.

One would hope and expect that, no matter how you spent your life, once
you reach late life obesity like you have, your experiences will prove
useful in some way. Besides, lots of people have a military background,
as do I. You're not special in that regard. I sincerely hope that you've
learned something that is useful for you.

You are a marked man, dear Shadow. It would have been better for you and
your family had you not crossed over to the dark side. *Mark my words*.

Your words are worthless. Remember when you used to say "The truth will
out"? Well, it's out, and it's not pretty for you. It's been obvious for
a very long time that you're one of the bad guys. More and more people
are figuring that out each and every day. Congratulations! It's not what
you wanted, but the chickens have come home to roost.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Old February 6th 19, 10:09 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

*PLONK*

Old February 7th 19, 02:03 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop, rec.photo.digital, comp.sys.mac.system, uk.comp.sys.mac
Wolffan

On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson as once again David B., troll, stalker,
drunk, and liar proves that he can’t handle the truth.

[roll ’Top Gun Anthem’]

Old February 7th 19, 02:18 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_7_]

On 07/02/2019 13:03, Wolffan wrote:
On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson

As always, Woolfie, you are 100% - absolutely - wrong.

She's being a complete and utter dickhead and she knows it.

--
David B.
Old February 7th 19, 02:51 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop, rec.photo.digital, comp.sys.mac.system, uk.comp.sys.mac
Wolffan

On 07 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 07/02/2019 13:03, Wolffan wrote:
On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson

As always, Woolfie, you are 100% - absolutely - wrong.

Liar.

She's being a complete and utter dickhead and she knows it.

you, laddie, are the only dickhead around here. You have secured that
position by dint of considerable effort, lying, stalking, trolling, and
operating a computer while drunk.

Old February 7th 19, 07:04 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Char Jackson

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:18:41 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 07/02/2019 13:03, Wolffan wrote:
On 06 Feb 2019, David B. wrote
(in article ):

*PLONK*

And that’s a kill for Char Jackson

As always, Woolfie, you are 100% - absolutely - wrong.

She's being a complete and utter dickhead and she knows it.

Did I say anything that was wrong? You know that I didn't.

So what have we learned this week? Let's recap.

1. This (alt.computer.workshop) is not your group. This is a Usenet
newsgroup in the alt.* hierarchy, open to all.

2. This group is not moderated, and if it were moderated, the
moderator would not be you.

3. This is not the site that I'm promoting: http://tekrider.net

4. *This* is the site that I'm promoting, simply because it gets
directly to the point of showing what you have chosen to do with your
online time. It shows you to be dishonest, it shows you to be a
stalker, it shows you to be a bad guy, exactly the type of guy you
claim to be (unsuccessfully) hunting.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205091456/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

You'll be periodically quizzed on this week's lessons. Class dismissed.

Old February 7th 19, 07:19 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Panthera Tigris Altaica

wrote:

[...]

And he hates it because it shows him for what he is.