Viewing files on News Groups

Old May 12th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
jloo

Default Viewing files on News Groups

How do I view an (enc) file.
Or a mpeg

I get jibberish when I click on these......
I can see jpeg on news group.
I understand it is a news reader.....
I have Outlook Express
I understand there are others that I can download for free and view these
files without saving them and opening them on my computer.
Anyway, Thanks.
Jloo

Old May 12th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
dwight

"jloo" wrote in message ...
How do I view an (enc) file.
Or a mpeg

I get jibberish when I click on these......
I can see jpeg on news group.
I understand it is a news reader.....
I have Outlook Express
I understand there are others that I can download for free and view these
files without saving them and opening them on my computer.
Anyway, Thanks.
Jloo

alt.binaries.erotica.breasts.saggy? Yeah, I'd like the answer to those
questions, too.

dwight
(...although I can't imagine why anyone would post videos of saggy
breasts...)

Old May 12th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Pete D

Look for yProxy it runs in the background and decrypts those files, there
are others that do the same thing, you could also use another newsreader
that supports the Yenc format. Generally though nice newsgroups do not use
Yenc format.

Old May 12th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
jloo

Hey Dwight....
Yah....Thats right.
Saggy.......breasts.......floppy buts
wrinkled whatever.......
Jee Dwight,
You are so bright!
"dwight" wrote in message
. ..

Old May 12th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
dwight

"jloo" wrote in message ...
Hey Dwight....
Yah....Thats right.
Saggy.......breasts.......floppy buts
wrinkled whatever.......
Jee Dwight,
You are so bright!

Thanks, jloo. Always nice to know that my humor is appreciated. Y'know,
between you and me, sometimes what I think is funny strikes the wrong chord
with some people and they get all offended because I hit too close to home.

Good to know that you're not one of those.

dwight

"dwight" wrote in message
. ..

Old May 12th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nervous Nick

On May 11, 7:00 pm, "jloo" wrote:
How do I view an (enc) file.
Or a mpeg

I get jibberish when I click on these......
I can see jpeg on news group.
I understand it is a news reader.....
I have Outlook Express
I understand there are others that I can download for free and view these
files without saving them and opening them on my computer.
Anyway, Thanks.
Jloo

Dear wannabe poet: Don't give up your day job at the bathhouse.

--
YOP...