Canon Digital SLR Acccessory Kit

Old July 24th 04, 04:00 PM
wayne

Default Canon Digital SLR Acccessory Kit

I just purchased the Canon Digital SLR accessory kit. I am not sure why but
all the online descriptions don't mention that it comes with a BP-511
battery and a 58MM haze filter. The battery price brings down the actual
cost of the bag by quite a bit. The bag is well designed and is made more
for storage and carrying the camera vs. going out for a day of sight seeing.

I fit a 50MM lens 28-80 and 75-300 zoom lenses, the 18-55 lens the digital
rebel comes with.
The Digital Rebel body along with a film EOS rebel body, 15 rolls of film
several filters, a small desktop tripod, all in the bag. It is well padded
and designed all the lenses fit standing up to take up less space.

For 79.00 I think it is a great deal!

Wayne

Old July 24th 04, 05:01 PM
orion

The Digital Rebel body along with a film EOS rebel body, 15 rolls of film
several filters, a small desktop tripod, all in the bag. It is well

padded
and designed all the lenses fit standing up to take up less space.

For 79.00 I think it is a great deal!

You What???? A digital rebel Body kit comes with 15 Rolls of film????
79.00 whats that - pounds, dollars, rupees, winkles,
I'm sure you have a gem of information, but its hardly clear.

Old July 24th 04, 08:20 PM
grant kinsley

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 16:01:55 GMT, "orion"
wrote:

The Digital Rebel body along with a film EOS rebel body, 15 rolls of film
several filters, a small desktop tripod, all in the bag. It is well

padded
and designed all the lenses fit standing up to take up less space.

For 79.00 I think it is a great deal!

You What???? A digital rebel Body kit comes with 15 Rolls of film????
79.00 whats that - pounds, dollars, rupees, winkles,
I'm sure you have a gem of information, but its hardly clear.

No, he said he put the rebel body, a film body, 3 lenses and 15 rolls
of film in the bag.

try actually reading the whole post.

GK

Old July 24th 04, 08:47 PM
Mikey S.

I got the same kit for $49 at Bestbuy around Christmas, since it included
the battery I think I got the rest for just about free. So I grabbed it.
It's a nice bag, but I have to admit I don't use it much, it turned out to
be too small for my set of lenses and accessories and I ended up switching
to a LowePro mini Trekker backpack which holds all my stuff and then some.
But if I didn't have the 70-200 F 2.8 L..I would probably still be using the
Canon bag.

--

Mikey S.
http://www.mike721.com