20D: OUR NATIONAL PASTIME !

Old July 28th 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default 20D: OUR NATIONAL PASTIME !

Another night at the ballpark tonight.
The pics start he

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293

Old July 28th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Annika1980 wrote:
Another night at the ballpark tonight.
The pics start he

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293

Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old July 28th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Draco wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293

Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Looked out to me, but the ump called him safe.

Old July 28th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Draco wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293

Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Looked out to me, but the ump called him safe.

He was definitely OUT!
The action shot of "Rubberband Man" is awesome.
I heard some of these pitchers actually dislocate their shoulder when
putting every bit of power behind a throw.Which explains why in time
they have problems with their shoulders.I can really relate to that.

Old July 28th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

On 7/28/06 8:25 AM, arranged electons to say:
Annika1980 wrote:
Draco wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293
Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Looked out to me, but the ump called him safe.

He was definitely OUT!
The action shot of "Rubberband Man" is awesome.
I heard some of these pitchers actually dislocate their shoulder when
putting every bit of power behind a throw.Which explains why in time
they have problems with their shoulders.I can really relate to that.

Where did you pitch- or were you a bowler? Off speed or fast?

Some years ago a pitcher broke his arm from the torque he was applying.
It was caught on camera, and played over and over and over. Sickening to
see. I believe, tho, his arm was weakened by some disease.

Nice bokeh towards the top of the photo.....

--
john mcwilliams
Old July 28th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Annika1980 wrote:
Draco wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293
Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Looked out to me, but the ump called him safe.

He was definitely OUT!
The action shot of "Rubberband Man" is awesome.
I heard some of these pitchers actually dislocate their shoulder
when
putting every bit of power behind a throw.Which explains why in
time
they have problems with their shoulders.I can really relate to
that.

Where did you pitch- or were you a bowler? Off speed or fast?

Some years ago a pitcher broke his arm from the torque he was
applying. It was caught on camera, and played over and over and
over.
Sickening to see. I believe, tho, his arm was weakened by some
disease.

http://www.historicbaseball.com/play...ecky_dave.html

Nice bokeh towards the top of the photo.....

Old July 28th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
AAvK

Default OUR NATIONAL PASTIME !

Another night at the ballpark tonight.
The pics start he

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293

Oh give it up... you KNOW in your heart of hearts, the Pentax K2 RULES!!!

--
})))* Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
Old July 28th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Annika1980 wrote:
Draco wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/64203293
Great shots Bret. Was the runner safe??

Looked out to me, but the ump called him safe.

He was definitely OUT!
The action shot of "Rubberband Man" is awesome.
I heard some of these pitchers actually dislocate their shoulder when
putting every bit of power behind a throw.Which explains why in time
they have problems with their shoulders.I can really relate to that.

Where did you pitch- or were you a bowler? Off speed or fast?

Some years ago a pitcher broke his arm from the torque he was applying.
It was caught on camera, and played over and over and over. Sickening to
see. I believe, tho, his arm was weakened by some disease.

Nice bokeh towards the top of the photo.....

--
john mcwilliams

Sorry, I didn't pitch, but I played 3rd base for an all women's
baseball team for 5 years.
My right arm was more bulked up in muscle than my left.lol. Nobody
could notice it, besides I wore long sleeve tops. (sigh) those were
the days! when I started I was voted MIP------after 2 years I got the
trophy I always wanted----MVP.But by the 5th year I had to retire due
to my arm. :^( .........
I agree with you, Bret's pic does have great bokeh.
Helen