A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Marketplace » Medium Format Equipment For Sale
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

FS-Mamyia 7, 150mm & 43mm-MINT!

Old November 21st 03, 06:41 PM
Steve Painter
external usenet poster

Default FS-Mamyia 7, 150mm & 43mm-MINT!

This Mamyia 7 & lenses are in nearly brand new condition. I bought it new several years ago just after retiring. I'm selling it with two lenses, the 150mm f4.5L, and the 43mm f4.5L lenses. I always kept it in my sealed, padded, Doskocil case. I bought it to use while on winter vacation to the desert southwest and only ran about 20 rolls of 220 film through it, mostly with the 43mm lens. It comes with all the original boxes & packing, and instruction manuals & books. It takes just awesome photos. I just don't have time to devote to it anymore........too many hobbies. ;-) I'd like to get about $2800 for everything. If there is no response here, I'll put it up for auction soon. Photos available, just email me please.
Thanks!
Steve Painter
Old November 28th 03, 04:35 PM
Steve Painter
external usenet poster

Someone is going to get a whale of a deal on the following items. Thanks for looking!

Mamiya 7 Camera: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8

Mamiya 43mm lens: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8

Mamiya 150mm lens: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8
"Steve Painter" wrote in message ...
This Mamyia 7 & lenses are in nearly brand new condition. I bought it new several years ago just after retiring. I'm selling it with two lenses, the 150mm f4.5L, and the 43mm f4.5L lenses. I always kept it in my sealed, padded, Doskocil case. I bought it to use while on winter vacation to the desert southwest and only ran about 20 rolls of 220 film through it, mostly with the 43mm lens. It comes with all the original boxes & packing, and instruction manuals & books. It takes just awesome photos. I just don't have time to devote to it anymore........too many hobbies. ;-) I'd like to get about $2800 for everything. If there is no response here, I'll put it up for auction soon. Photos available, just email me please.
Thanks!
Steve Painter