FS: Contax G1 RF w/ Sonnar 90/2.8 and Planar 35/2 T*

Old May 19th 04, 09:06 AM
Klyment Tan

Default FS: Contax G1 RF w/ Sonnar 90/2.8 and Planar 35/2 T*

Contax G1 body. Perfect working condition but some minor scuffs on the front
of
the body. No scratches on base plate because it has always had a quick
release plate mounted on it. Has been software upgraded so it can take the
35/2 T* and the really wide angle lens. Package also includes the Zeiss
90/2.8 for G-mount. Lens includes gold titanium original lens hood plus a
Heliopan UV filter. Lens is in absolutely perfect working and aesthetic
condition. Package also includes the Zeiss 35/2 for G-mount. Lens includes
an original G-series gold titanium protective filter and the original contax
titanium lens hood. Though the lens is in perfect condition this hood has a
dent in it which I was unable to remove but this dent does not affect image
quality or appear in any shots. Also included is a G-series navy blue
leather Contax neck strap. For bags, I'm including a very skinny Lowe Pro
pouch that snugly fits the G1 w/ the 35mm. I am also including a really tiny
Lowe Pro pounch that just fits the 90mm with the lenshood. E-mail
for questions or photos. =)

Probably run you about US$1400-1600 new. $850obo for the works.

Thank you.

- K