OT - Congratulations to George Bush - 4 more years!

Old November 4th 04, 08:32 PM

(Owamanga) wrote:
They need an amendment 22 in the bible: Two term limit on being a pope.
=================================

Do you really think the pope reads the Bible. Do you really think the
pope adheres to God's word?

Cody,

Old November 4th 04, 08:38 PM
William Graham

Default OT - Congratulations to George Bush - 4 more years!

"Rata Rouge" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:54:24 +0000, James Deacon
wrote:

Anyone with a brain would review
history and see that the UK and USA have saved the world from hell more
than once.

cough, cough, cough, ahem

Maybe in your history-book, the reasons for their interventions was
left out? It was all to do to defend their interests (read earthly
minerals). They packed it in a nice wrapper, and called it "defending
freedom and humanity", and you fell for it.

You still count motives (as perceived by you) over actions.....I guess
you'll never learn......

Old November 4th 04, 09:02 PM

(George=A0W.=A0Orwell) wrote:
Jesus is coming soon. Right?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

That is correct, but not until after the Great Tribulation, which is at
the door, which you cannot see because you have no vision.

=A0
Matthew 24
29=A0=A0=A0Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun
be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall
fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30=A0=A0=A0And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the
Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31=A0=A0=A0And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one
end of heaven to the other.

Cody,

Old November 4th 04, 10:50 PM
Mike

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Europe is the richest most cultured and socially developed continent on
Earth by far,

LMAO !!!!

While America considers it reasonable to
spend vast sums of its money on weaponry we prefer to spend ours on things

like education, you see with education you have less need for bombs because
you cause less problems between yourselves and others in the world.

LOL !!!! I have to tell you kewfi or what ever your name is, you are a
prime example of something my granddaddy used to say to people just like
you.
"Better to keep your mouth shut and let people think your a fool than to
open it and remove all doubt" If it weren't for the US backed NATO in
Europe you would be spending more money for defense. All the money spent on
education in your country was certainly wasted on you.

---

Old November 4th 04, 10:55 PM
Mike

wrote in message

(George W. Orwell) wrote:
Jesus is coming soon. Right?
========================

That is correct, but not until after the Great Tribulation, which is at
the door, which you cannot see because you have no vision.

Reminds me of a song, "I hear you knocking but you can't come in".

---

Old November 4th 04, 11:00 PM
Mike

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Yep, he learned from Michael Moore how well gullible people respond to
videos.

Huh? I don't know any Michael Moore.

Once again your education system has failed you.

---

Old November 4th 04, 11:21 PM
Annika1980

You are mistaken. He is a Harvard graduate, was a fighter pilot, and
has now been elected President twice. That makes him far more
successful than you will ever be. Don't try and judge his IQ just
because he speaks at the speed of a Texan, or doesn't know the Indian
Prime minister's name. He doesn't know because he doesn't give a ****.

Besides, if he needs to know that he can look it up on one of the Internets.

Old November 4th 04, 11:30 PM
Joseph Kewfi

Yeah, I'll bet. Had you done that, I would've spared you all this verbal
abuse.

Gee, you're easily bribed. Give up verbal abuse, no chance !

From: "Mark M"

The only time I've been suckered lately is when I was waiting on that

DVD
you
said you'd send me.

That was just a goof on my part.
Heck...I actually considered loaningyou my 16-35mm for your trip

(really!).

Old November 4th 04, 11:46 PM
Mark M

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
Yeah, I'll bet. Had you done that, I would've spared you all this

verbal
abuse.

Gee, you're easily bribed. Give up verbal abuse, no chance !

The difference between your verbal abuse and Bret's is that Bret has a sense
of humor to go along with his lack of political insight.

You, to the contrary, seem to be merely a meanpspirited, misguided
individual with no perceivable redeeming qualities, or basis upon which to
garner respect.