FZ20 free case and battery offer - part 2

Old April 16th 05, 06:22 PM
Swingman

Default FZ20 free case and battery offer - part 2

I bought my FZ20 from Circuit City around Thanksgiving
(November) and submitted the rebate forms for a free case
and battery soon after, but I've had no response from
Panasonic. Did anyone else buy an FZ20 from CC when that
offer was active and actually receive the case and battery?

Old April 20th 05, 08:16 AM

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 17:22:47 GMT, "Swingman" wrote:

I bought my FZ20 from Circuit City around Thanksgiving
(November) and submitted the rebate forms for a free case
and battery soon after, but I've had no response from
Panasonic. Did anyone else buy an FZ20 from CC when that
offer was active and actually receive the case and battery?

Bought my FZ20 with the same rebate offer and sent that in. I'm still
waiting on the free case and battery. Which is sad because I've
already received either a check or the offered merchandise on all
other rebates that I sent out which were related to my christmas
shopping last year. There was a Panasonic web address link listed (I
believe on the rebate form) for checking on the status of our rebate
claims, but when I tried that in January I found it was a bad link.
Old April 28th 05, 04:34 AM
Swingman

[...]

To my great surprise the FZ20 case and battery arrived
today. Since it's been five months I had pretty much given
up hope. The case is very small, but I like that as I
already have a full-sized case. This one will be useful
when I want to take only the camera in a compact package.
The battery is the same as the one that came with the
camera. All's well that ends well g.