Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite enlarger

Old November 12th 04, 06:32 AM
Halbrainerd

Default Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite enlarger

I have a Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite enlarger (XDUR413000), Optoscan film
scanner (DUR414050), Labom Table (XDUR413037), Picto Table Mount
(XDUR413027), Pictochrome Probe (XDUR413022), Pictobox Shutter
(XDUR413026), and a Pictobox (XDUR413010). I also have the manual for the
Pictochrom Plus Elite, Optoscan, and drop table.

This enlarger is the finest custom enlarger made. You make the first 8 X
10 print and it automatically will position, focus, and make the necessary
color and exposure corrections for other sizes. Color corrections are
made for the different distances the lens is positioned from the table,
voltage fluxuations are automatically color corrected for as well as an
aging bulb. Different color papers corrections can be programed in also
for automatic color corrections. Although this is a custom enlarger so
dodging and burning is done by the operator, as well as placing the paper
on the easel. The table top is 44 inches wide and 27 inches deep. I kept
the price tags on the major parts, as a reminder to be careful! The table
was $2, 995.00. The Optoscan film analyzer has 144 points it averages, to
establish the color pack and then automatically adjust the enlarger for
the first print. The tag on the analyzer is $17,450.00 and the tag on the
enlarger is $16,450.00. Everything I have with it ran just over
$42,000.00. Due to the specialization of the equipment, I want to sell it
all together.

I live in southwest Virginia and due to the value of the equipment,
believe it best if someone is iinterested they should come get it, or
perhaps I could deliver it.

Even unreasonable offers will be considered, so do not let the original
cost keep you from making an offer.

My office number is 304/327-9330.
Hal Brainerd

Old December 9th 06, 05:41 PM
Sergei_Shablovsky Sergei_Shablovsky is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halbrainerd
I have a Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite enlarger (XDUR413000), Optoscan film
scanner (DUR414050), Labom Table (XDUR413037), Picto Table Mount
(XDUR413027), Pictochrome Probe (XDUR413022), Pictobox Shutter
(XDUR413026), and a Pictobox (XDUR413010). I also have the manual for the
Pictochrom Plus Elite, Optoscan, and drop table.

I live in southwest Virginia and due to the value of the equipment,
believe it best if someone is iinterested they should come get it, or
perhaps I could deliver it.

Even unreasonable offers will be considered, so do not let the original
cost keep you from making an offer.
Hello!

What is price for
Durst Pictochrome Plus Elite
+ Picto Table Mount
+ Pictochrome Probe
+ Pictobox Shutter
+ Pictobox

What accessories is included?

Please, if this possible, send to me more detalied photos about
Lens carrier
Lens view (trought, frontside, backside)
Pictobox (view from diffuser)
Femoneg film carrier (closer view)
Enlager column (rear view)
Spare dichroic filters (closer view)
Negative holders & inserts (closer view)
Lens holder (tube)

My email is Sergei.Shablovsky_AT_7active.com