Follow up on Wide Angle Lens Recomendation

Old August 15th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Eric Miller[_3_]

Default Follow up on Wide Angle Lens Recomendation

After deciding to purchase another Sigma 15-30 zoom, a Sigma 17-35
popped on eBay for $200 (buy it now) and won the prize. Another such
lens in less than perfect shape had sold for 289 a few minutes before I
saw the buy it now price on this one.

It arrived and looked almost new. I immediately started taking pics of
the interior of my house along with some exterior shots to list it with
a local realtor.

The pics are he

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/photos/77696755_zpid/

They are mixed in with some shots taken with my Canon 24 f/2.8. The ones
taken at 17mm should be fairly easy to distinguish. The pics are too
small to be examples of this lens moderate to decent performance. It's
nothing special, but for web-sized images, it is more than good enough.

P.S., anybody wanna buy a house?

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com
Old August 15th 09, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Cooper

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009 09:33:51 -0500, Eric Miller
wrote:

After deciding to purchase another Sigma 15-30 zoom, a Sigma 17-35
popped on eBay for $200 (buy it now) and won the prize. Another such
lens in less than perfect shape had sold for 289 a few minutes before I
saw the buy it now price on this one.

It arrived and looked almost new. I immediately started taking pics of
the interior of my house along with some exterior shots to list it with
a local realtor.

The pics are he

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/photos/77696755_zpid/

They are mixed in with some shots taken with my Canon 24 f/2.8. The ones
taken at 17mm should be fairly easy to distinguish. The pics are too
small to be examples of this lens moderate to decent performance. It's
nothing special, but for web-sized images, it is more than good enough.

P.S., anybody wanna buy a house?

Alexandria, hunh? When my wife was single and living in Chicago, her
roommate was from Dry Prong. She used to say she was from "near to
Alexandria" because it was the closest big city to Dry Prong.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Old August 16th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Eric Miller[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Yes Dry Prong, in Grant Parish, is alive and well and just as far out in
the woods as it used to be.

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com