COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

Old July 10th 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

Default COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

"Cryptopix" wrote in message

Trying to derail the establishment of a Not-for-profit, Photo industry
organization with the same sort of behavior now under scrutiny by the
Chattanooga Police is not just showing poor form but it's absolutely
disgusting and quite illegal. Stop it now. Apologize to me

Pardon me boy,
Is this the Tangalooma Tomfool?

--
Jeff R.

Old July 10th 08, 11:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 11:15 am, "Jeff R." wrote:
"Cryptopix" wrote in message

Trying to derail the establishment of a Not-for-profit, Photo industry
organization with the same sort of behavior now under scrutiny by the
Chattanooga Police is not just showing poor form but it's absolutely
disgusting and quite illegal. Stop it now. Apologize to me

Pardon me boy,
Is this the Tangalooma Tomfool?

--
Jeff R.

Oh...
The Rooty Hill feral has nothing intelligent to say so it asks a smart
question. How cute.
Is everyone you can't manipulate on your hate list?

I don't hate anyone on USENET, Doug, least of all you.
Hate is such an expensive and unproductive emotion.

I *pity* you, Doug.
Honest.
...but I'm also bored by you, by your lies, your fraud, your incompetence,
your hollow threats and your pomposity.

You can't help your stupidity, so I forgive you that.

Oh, and BTW - "Rooty Hill" is a direction, not a location.
At least, in this case it is.

:-)

--
Jeff R.

Old July 10th 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Jul 9, 9:15 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:

Pardon me boy,
Is this the Tangalooma Tomfool?

Very clever.

Am I the only one here who picked up on the "Chattanooga Choo-Choo"
reference?

"Pardon me boy,
Is that the Chattanooga Choo-Choo?"

I suspect Glenn Miller isn't on their iPods.

I can't read the name "Chattanooga" without humming that song. I thought I
wasn't alone there.... (?)

--
Jeff R.