COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

Old July 10th 08, 05:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default COPYRIGHT of Photos in the USA

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
snipped the usual drivel and lies

To Bret:
Posting death threats to me because I choose to retaliate against your
criminal and disgusting behavior by making a record of events
available at http://www.annika1980.com is not going to endear you to
the authorities. Trying to enlist the aid of Australians to physically
do me harm is only going to result in serious legal issues for you and
criminal prosecution for them. The Aussie lamers you seem to be
sucking up to now are who I'm referring to.

Do you have a cite for these claims Douglas, because you know that making
libelous and vexatious claims is frowned apon by the Authorities.

Trying to derail the establishment of a Not-for-profit, Photo industry
organization with the same sort of behavior now under scrutiny by the
Chattanooga Police is not just showing poor form but it's absolutely
disgusting and quite illegal.

Is it just as illegal as using a "Individual/Sole Trader" ABN to register
that organisation ??

Stop it now. Apologize to me for the
years of harassment and defamation you have instigated and you might
avoid the drama about to unfold right in you own home town.

But it is you who is instigating the defamation and fraud Douggie, and you
know you can pick on Brett because he does not have the financials to persue
you, just as you dont have the financials to persue Brett on means other
than cheap defamatory web pages and abuse and lies on news groups.

Things come back to bite Pal... Remember this?

" I do have some online acquaintences who have offered to help me in
any way possible to rid myself of you."

selective quoting again Douggie boy, why not provide a link to the full
thread so people can judge for themselves the intent of the comment ??

That snippet was part of a threat you sent me:
http://www.annika1980.com/threat2business.htm
If you really did want to "rid yourself of me" you'd stop making an
idiot out of yourself every time I make a post about something and
find a way to amuse yourself without me as a central pivot point in
your ****-ant existence.

While you were running away and hiding from the fallout of your "stepped out
panno" debacle, you name was rarely mentioned by Brett, or anyone else for
that matter. The only time Brett probably ever thinks of you is when he has
to reply to another of your libellous and defamatory threats, here is a
great big hint, when your not here, no one speaks of you, when you come back
and stir up trouble, then and ONLY THEN does your name get dragged through
the trail of filth and slime you created. so if you stayed away, your name
would not be bought up at all.
and just for the record, I believe it was Mark that bought up the bona fides
of your CPPA, but hey, he IS in Australia and he can, and probably will take
any and all legal means to make sure that you pay for your liable and fraud.

Might I suggest you clean up your other mess over in aus.photo (the CPPA
fiasco) before you try and create a smoke screen with even more lies and
bullying.
Oh and I'm still waiting for the event number from your complaint against me
to the Federal Police, I only wish to present myself to them so I can assist
them in their enquiries, Thanks :-)

Anyway, have a nice day Doug :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old July 10th 08, 09:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
... Oddly enough when I
did post another example, as I said I would when I got around to it...
The screams have moved from "you're an idiot, it can't be done" to
"well of course it can be done but not .... Add whatever you like".

You're an idiot.
It can't be done.

Well - the Manly Corso example certainly can't be.
Prove us wrong, Doug.

You said you've processed that image for a "client" (giggle) out of 8/9, or
dozens or 50 images (choose a version).

Why not post an example and shut us all up in one fell swoop.

BTW, your Tangalooma example is not real swish, y'know.

The fact is they enjoy getting their rocks off being idiots. Let 'em.

Big of you, Doug.
Why don't you prove us wrong, rather than just spluttering and threatening
legal action?

I enjoy lighting 'em up. It must make them feel all warm ans sweaty
inside to know how predictable they are.

Predictable.
Yup.
We don't like liars, braggarts, fools.
....or all three rolled into one.

Why don't you prove us all wrong and post the Manly panno, Doug?

(hehehe)

--
Jeff R.

Old July 10th 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Jul 10, 2:20 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

[...]

The fall out? Surely you jest?
A feral idiot from the back blocks of Rooty Hill and a half wit on the
run from South Australia under assumed names fluffing around making
noises so they can look useful is hardly fall out. Oddly enough when I
did post another example, as I said I would when I got around to it...
The screams have moved from "you're an idiot, it can't be done" to
"well of course it can be done but not .... Add whatever you like".
The fact is they enjoy getting their rocks off being idiots. Let 'em.
I enjoy lighting 'em up. It must make them feel all warm ans sweaty
inside to know how predictable they are.

As for you...
Seriously Atheist... Have you nothing better to with with your sorry
life than play with computers all day and night? Get a life mate.

so where DID you go after EVERYONE completely trashed your stitched together
piece of trash, or were you making one of those "Spot the errors" type
pictures, because you certainly succeeded beyond your wildest dreams it that
was the case. Face it Douggie, your a fraud and a liar, your photographic
skills would hardly make you enough money to put food on the table, let
alone finance your claimed Empire of Businesses and World Wide Publishing
recognition. My personal belief it that you scarpered away like a cockroach
under a bright light because you had to present for a "Work for the Dole"
project.
BTW you seem to have conveniently omitted my request from your carefully
censored post, so I will ask again, can you please supply me with the event
number (that's the number the nice officer gives you when you lodge an
official complaint)for the official complaint you have apparently made
against me to the Australian Federal Police, as soon as you supply that
number, I can let my Solicitor (and I have a real one, I went to school with
him many years ago)know, then I will present myself to the nearest Federal
Police Office and assist in their enquiries.
Thanks for your assistance in this overly long, drawn out process.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?