The Best Flash

Old June 25th 04, 04:29 AM
PhAnTOmaS

Default The Best Flash

What do you think about it...

Metz 32 mz-3

Metz 45 CL-4

????

Old June 25th 04, 04:06 PM
Michael Meissner

"PhAnTOmaS" writes:

What do you think about it...

Metz 32 mz-3

Metz 45 CL-4

I dunno, it depends on your budget, your camera, and what you want in a flash.
There are also many other brands of flash than Metz.

--
Michael Meissner
email:
Old June 26th 04, 10:31 AM
Georgette Preddy

"PhAnTOmaS" wrote in message ...
What do you think about it...

Metz 32 mz-3

Metz 45 CL-4

????

Certainly on value nothing even remotely comes close to the EF500 DG Super.
Old June 26th 04, 08:13 PM
Patco

"Georgette Preddy" wrote in message
om...
"PhAnTOmaS" wrote in message

What do you think about it...

Metz 32 mz-3

Metz 45 CL-4

????

Certainly on value nothing even remotely comes close to the EF500 DG

Super.

Have to agree with GP on this one. Pretty good flash.
I bought it for my Minolta A1 due to the price of the Minolta models.

Old June 27th 04, 06:17 AM
Ray Fischer

Patco wrote:
"Georgette Preddy" wrote in message

Certainly on value nothing even remotely comes close to the EF500 DG

Super.

Have to agree with GP on this one. Pretty good flash.
I bought it for my Minolta A1 due to the price of the Minolta models.

Shrug. Sigma lost themselves a sale when they started lying about the
SD-10 on their web site. I'd considered the Sigma flash but chose a
Canon flash instead.

--
Ray Fischer

Old June 27th 04, 12:44 PM
Giorgio Preddio

"PhAnTOmaS" wrote in message ...
What do you think about it...

Metz 32 mz-3

Metz 45 CL-4

????

The best external flash money can buy is the Sigma EF-500 Super. It is
one hell of a flash.
Old June 27th 04, 03:57 PM
nope

27 Jun 2004 04:44 AM Giorgio Preddio wrote:
The best external flash money can buy is the Sigma EF-500 Super. It is
one hell of a flash.

Not quite as good as the Canon 550EX it mimics, but about half the price.
Old June 27th 04, 06:43 PM
Tony Spadaro

It is crap and the poster "Preddio" is a troll. ignore his lies.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Giorgio Preddio" wrote in message