Extension tube set for 300D?

Old June 27th 04, 12:01 AM
John Lisbeth

Default Extension tube set for 300D?

I'm looking at the Kenko set. Has anyone tried it on the digi-Rebel?

John
Cape Canaveral

Old June 27th 04, 11:35 AM
Mark M

"John Lisbeth" wrote in message
news
I'm looking at the Kenko set. Has anyone tried it on the digi-Rebel?

It works on any and all EOS mounts...including the DRebel, of course.

Old June 27th 04, 11:57 AM
Giorgio Preddio

"John Lisbeth" wrote in message om...
I'm looking at the Kenko set. Has anyone tried it on the digi-Rebel?

John
Cape Canaveral

I have heard of numerous compatibility problems. Just curious, what
made you buy the 300D? Perhaps, an ad you saw?
Old June 27th 04, 07:46 PM
John Lisbeth

I read somewhere that the Kenko set and the older Canon tubes don't work
with the 18-55MM lens in the Digi Rebel kit. I have Canon 35-80 and 75-300
lenses, so that's not much of a problem.
Back to my original question: Has anyone actually used the Kenko set with
the 300D?
Trolls need not respond.

John
Cape Canaveral

Old June 27th 04, 08:39 PM
Mark M

"John Lisbeth" wrote in message
I read somewhere that the Kenko set and the older Canon tubes don't work
with the 18-55MM lens in the Digi Rebel kit. I have Canon 35-80 and

75-300
lenses, so that's not much of a problem.
Back to my original question: Has anyone actually used the Kenko set with
the 300D?
Trolls need not respond.

You didn't say anything about the 18-55 lens in your "original question."
With your attitude, I don't think you'll be receiving a whole lot of help
here.

Old June 27th 04, 10:15 PM
John Lisbeth

What attitude? I'm trying to find someone with experience with the 300D /
Kenko combo. If you can't help, why are you responding?
Someone who responds to posts with flames instead of helpful info is a
troll.

John
Cape Canaveral

Old June 27th 04, 11:10 PM
Mark M

I responded with input to your question.
You responded as though I had ignored your question.
If I misread you, then sorry.
You are awfully quick to label people a troll.
I've been on this forum for years, an dhave answered hundreds of questions.
Clearly you are new here.
If you think I "flamed you"... you are in for a rough ride here.

m...

Old June 27th 04, 11:13 PM
Mark M

There is only ONE possible problem, and that could only be with that ONE
lens (18-55). All other lenses will work with the tubes on the 300D (and
I've not heard of any reason why the 18-55 wouldn't, though it's possible
there's an issue with this unusual lens.