100,000 DPI printing?

Old September 25th 17, 08:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default 100,000 DPI printing?

On Sun, 24 Sep 2017 20:13:10 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a
"desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

I'm not a pro but my printer is on a desk top. Mind you, there is no
room for me. I have to have another desk.

if you were a pro, you'd have the space.

I do have the space.

There is no reason on earth why I have to have the printer on my own

that's because you're not a pro cranking out ****loads of prints to
justify owning it.

desk top, especially when it the size of

http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c...-Gampat-The-Ph
oblographer-Epson-P800-printer-review-product-photos-9.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/y9cz296n

toys.

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

Are you really arguing that this kind of printer will be on someone's
desk?

Surely not, but knowing you ...

Eric Stevens
Old September 25th 17, 10:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
nospam wrote:

In article , android
wrote:

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

I refuse to believe that that is a printer. I think that the gentleman
is using it for the disposing of the bodies...

exactly correct, and i do believe he said that you're next in line.

Thanks for the warning! I dare to say that it's your boss in MI mask and
that he is totally orange under it!
--
teleportation kills
Old September 25th 17, 03:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c...is-Gampat-The-

i never said anything about a desk. once again, you make up ****.

Old September 25th 17, 09:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:14:49 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

Here we are and I thought we were talking about printers on a desk.
Who would have known? Not you apparently even though it was the
subject of my response to you when you started all this in response to
RichA's question: "Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get
printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?" you wrote "by a high end inkjet,
yes."

i said this:
if you were a pro, you'd have the space.

So do you claim that we had stopped talking about printers on desks at
that point? How did that happen?

Eric Stevens
Old September 26th 17, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

http://www.thephoblographer.com/wp-c.../Chris-Gampat-
The-
Ph
oblographer-Epson-P800-printer-review-product-photos-9.jpg
or http://tinyurl.com/y9cz296n

toys.

find some space for something like this:
http://global.epson.com/SR/csr_topics/img/1207_2.jpg
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

Are you really arguing that this kind of printer will be on someone's
desk?

i never said anything about a desk. once again, you make up ****.

Here we are and I thought we were talking about printers on a desk.

nope. it was about pros and their printers.

Who would have known? Not you apparently even though it was the
subject of my response to you when you started all this in response to
RichA's question: "Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get
printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?" you wrote "by a high end inkjet,
yes."

pros get high end inkjet printers, which are generally too big for a
desk. a printer that sits on a desk is limited in how big of a print it
can make.

simple concept.
Old September 26th 17, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:21:23 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

Read back further up the thread. There was a guy called 'nospam'
writing about printers on desks. I even quoted from him (below).

Who would have known? Not you apparently even though it was the
subject of my response to you when you started all this in response to
RichA's question: "Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get
printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?" you wrote "by a high end inkjet,
yes."

pros get high end inkjet printers, which are generally too big for a
desk. a printer that sits on a desk is limited in how big of a print it
can make.

simple concept.

Which is what I was talking about from the beginning of this branch of
the thread.

Eric Stevens
Old September 26th 17, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

creative snipping, as usual.

In article , nospam
RichA wrote:
Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

note the quotes around desktop.

the point you still miss is that inkjet printers are not limited to
what can fit on a desk, certainly not pro printers, which can be
*huge*.

consumers would have no need for something like this:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg
Old September 26th 17, 02:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Here we are and I thought we were talking about printers on a desk.

nope. it was about pros and their printers.

Who would have known? Not you apparently even though it was the
subject of my response to you when you started all this in response to
RichA's question: "Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get
printed on a "desktop" by an inkjet?" you wrote "by a high end inkjet,
yes."

pros get high end inkjet printers, which are generally too big for a
desk. a printer that sits on a desk is limited in how big of a print it
can make.

simple concept.

Gee. And you would think that it would depend on how big a desk is
available.

nobody said otherwise. however, pro printers are generally too big for
a desk.

find a desk for this:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg
Old September 26th 17, 02:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:41:22 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

I did no nipping. What I did was quote from an earlier article.

In article , nospam
RichA wrote:
Do most prints (finished products) done by pros get printed on a "desktop"
by an inkjet?

by a high end inkjet, yes.

note the quotes around desktop.

Of course I noted them. I quoted them. When I went to school I would
have been taught that the subject of that clause was 'printed on a
"desktop" by an inkjet?' which clause cannot include printers that are
not on a desk top.

the point you still miss is that inkjet printers are not limited to
what can fit on a desk, certainly not pro printers, which can be
*huge*.

All that I know. I've seen an inkjet big enough to play a game of
squash on. It printed billboards.

consumers would have no need for something like this:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/lFocZBCgXrE/0.jpg

Nor would most photographers.

Eric Stevens