rec.photo.digital to be decreated

Old April 1st 16, 02:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default rec.photo.digital to be decreated

the rec.photo.digital with subgroups is to be decreated by usenet
controll by the end of next week if not nikon comes up with some
countermeasurs against the new sensors and lenses from canon,
that are rocking the photog community soo baaad. there will be
nothing for them to write about, a spookey person said, we're
mearly putting them out of their missury!

thank's to w allen for introducing me to the capitlisation of eec,
btw...
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old April 1st 16, 03:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 1, 2016, android wrote
(in article ):

the rec.photo.digital with subgroups is to be decreated by usenet
controll by the end of next week if not nikon comes up with some
countermeasurs against the new sensors and lenses from canon,
that are rocking the photog community soo baaad. there will be
nothing for them to write about, a spookey person said, we're
mearly putting them out of their missury!

thank's to w allen for introducing me to the capitlisation of eec,
btw...

Not “gag-worthy”.

Try for a little more subtlety next time.

Savageduck

Old April 1st 16, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

On 04/01/2016 10:12 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 1 April 2016 14:04:53 UTC+1, android wrote:
the rec.photo.digital with subgroups is to be decreated by usenet
controll by the end of next week if not nikon comes up with some
countermeasurs against the new sensors and lenses from canon,
that are rocking the photog community soo baaad. there will be
nothing for them to write about, a spookey person said, we're
mearly putting them out of their missury!

How do you create a NG, I'm sure in the long ago in the before time, you had proposers and seconders, I think I was one of those a while ago, so is there a way to find out who proposed say this NG ?

I don't think it's too hard to create a news group,. but it seems
impossible to delete one.

I'm sure more than 50% of the ones still carried are completely
obsolete...I just checked and a Windows 3x group sill exists.
Old April 1st 16, 04:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

On 01/04/2016 16:33, philo wrote:
[]
I don't think it's too hard to create a news group,. but it seems
impossible to delete one.

I'm sure more than 50% of the ones still carried are completely
obsolete...I just checked and a Windows 3x group sill exists.

I was one of those responsible for the split of rec.photo into four
sub-groups. The creation and removal process of the big 8 are well
documented.

--
Cheers,
David
Old April 2nd 16, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 4/1/2016 11:33 AM, philo wrote:
[...]

The good contributors from a lot of groups moved to moderated, topic
oriented forums.

--
PeterN
Old April 3rd 16, 11:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Nathan Hale

In article
PeterN wrote:

[...]

And now you're all stuck with us awful, bad contributors. And we're
stuck with you, and each other. Mwahaha!

Old April 3rd 16, 01:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On Sun, 03 Apr 2016 11:54:27 +0100, Nathan Hale %A wrote in
:

In article
PeterN wrote:

On 4/1/2016 11:33 AM, philo wrote:
On 04/01/2016 10:12 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 1 April 2016 14:04:53 UTC+1, android wrote:
the rec.photo.digital with subgroups is to be decreated by usenet
controll by the end of next week if not nikon comes up with some
countermeasurs against the new sensors and lenses from canon,
that are rocking the photog community soo baaad. there will be
nothing for them to write about, a spookey person said, we're
mearly putting them out of their missury!

How do you create a NG,

It could be done with a control message, but it has to be honored...

There used to be archives, like http://dejanews.com/...

I don't think it's too hard to create a news group,. but it seems
impossible to delete one.

It could be done with a control message, but it has to be honored...

I'm sure more than 50% of the ones still carried are completely
obsolete...I just checked and a Windows 3x group sill exists.

The good contributors from a lot of groups moved to moderated, topic
oriented forums.

And now you're all stuck with us awful, bad contributors. And we're
stuck with you, and each other. Mwahaha!

Read my sig...
--
teleportation kills
Old April 4th 16, 01:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 4/3/2016 6:54 AM, Nathan Hale wrote:
In article
PeterN wrote:

[...]

If you don't like what I say, don't read what I post.

--
PeterN