Camera bag

Old June 23rd 04, 11:13 PM
rqdini

Default Camera bag

We use the Tamrac 5694 for our G5, it's well made with great padding also
holds the camera an accessories without a hitch, also not to big with a snug
but comfortable fit.
I recommend you take you camera to a camera shop and see what fits your
camera and needs the best.
Below is a link to the Tamrac 5096 web page.

Good luck,
Rick

"sonsdad" wrote in message
Hi

I am looking for a bag for Canon G5 . Does anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Old June 23rd 04, 11:14 PM
rqdini

Here's the link,
http://www.tamrac.com/welcome.htm

Old June 23rd 04, 11:39 PM
Kris

I am looking for a bag for Canon G5 . Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Tamrac 5683 if you have the Lensmate or Canon lens adaptors.

Chris

Old June 23rd 04, 11:55 PM
Canongirly

Tesco's carrier bag?

Old June 24th 04, 06:49 AM
sonsdad

Hi
Thanks for that. I had thought either Lowepro of Crumpler.
Cheers