Wildflorida Mac Fix

Old October 11th 03, 03:37 AM
D1X Shooter

Default Wildflorida Mac Fix

I think we have it fixed so both windows and mac users can view our pages
now.
www.wildflorida.net
Let me know how we did.
Thanks very much,
James

Old October 11th 03, 04:35 AM
PWW

Works right now!

You have some nice images in there. If I could make a slight suggestion?
Some of your images (birds) don't have a watermark with your name or
website. I would make sure every single photograph has that. So it does not
get taken off by someone either for a good purpose or bad and then gets the
ID of the photographer gets lost. If some one does actually erases or clones
out your watermark then becomes easy to prove willful copyright infringement
(you do register them, right.)

Also I would NOT put the Date with the copyright, it dates the images, too
much and It is not needed.

Otherwise than that, keep up the good work.

--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

Old October 12th 03, 05:04 AM
Roger N. Clark

PWW wrote:

Works right now!
On 10/10/03 10:37 PM, in article ,
"D1X Shooter" wrote:

I think we have it fixed so both windows and mac users can view our pages
now.
www.wildflorida.net
Let me know how we did.
Thanks very much,
James

Yes, for me too (netscape). I found a broken link in the upland
gallery: the next button on one imge drops you out before the
end of the gallery.

Beautiful images. Really nice and nicely organized.

Roger