AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

Old April 3rd 08, 01:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

Default TO AN IMAGE THIEF AND CONFESSED PAEDOPHILE BRET DOUGLAS POSTINGAS ANNIKA1980

Alienjones wrote,on my timestamp of 3/04/2008 8:27 PM:
Noons wrote:
Ken Hart wrote,on my timestamp of 3/04/2008 8:17 AM:
"Zot" wrote in message

On Apr 3, 4:15 am, Draco wrote:

"Davy Crockett, the celebrated hero, warrior and backwoods statesman,
was born August 17, 1786 in a small cabin on the banks of the romantic
Nolichucky River, near the mouth of Limestone Creek, which today lies
about three and a half miles off 11-E Highway near Limestone,
Tennessee..."

tell that to someone who cares

The USPS abbreviation for Tennessee, BTW, is TN.
http://www.usps.com/ncsc/lookups/abbreviations.html#top

and that's important because...

Some Australians need to post letters to the USA and how they decipher
their addresses is of significance.

ah, that must be it. thanks.
Old April 3rd 08, 02:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Apr 2, 5:29*pm, Alienjones wrote:
Draco wrote:
On Apr 1, 7:48 pm, Alienjones wrote:

!
Well I'm sorry!
I don't give a hoot in hell for American geography.
I thought Va would naturally abbreviate something understandable - like
Vancouver but lo and behold... It's Virginia for Christ sake. *Home of
the coon skin hat and Davey Crockett. Bloody dumb ass rabble!

at least your post this time is authentic.

"Davy Crockett, the celebrated hero, warrior and backwoods statesman,
was born August 17, 1786 in a small cabin on the banks of the romantic
Nolichucky River, near the mouth of Limestone Creek, which today lies
about three and a half miles off 11-E Highway near Limestone,
Tennessee..."

I don't think Davy would be very kind to those who didn't even know
where he was born. I would rather be part of that,"...Bloody dumb ass
rabble..." than a part of blue blooded, high nosed convicts who think
they are better than everyone else.

Were I from Convict stock I'd take umbrage at that remark.

If you can point me to Davey Crockett's achievements - other than his
reckless suicide at the Alamo, I'd enjoy discovering what his family did
for the betterment of society.

And stop cross posting into AUS.PHOTO will you? You are not an
Australian and the group is specifically an Australian news group.

By replying to posts that were originally only in Aus.Photo but who's
reply you respond to, were cross posted by an ignorant, self centred
idiot, you are only showing how closely you resemble that description.

--

from Douglas,
If my PGP key is missing, the

*signature.asc
1KDownload- Hide quoted text -

Before you start throwing stone sir. You go and look at the original
post. It was made to both rpe35 and aus.photo. I only did a standard
reply. My words and thoughts behind them are in defense of the nasty
comments made against my home and family. If I had offended you or
other very nice Oz residents I have known, then I do apologize. As
here in this country, as in every where else, there are members of a
family best not talked about or even talked to.

Hope to see your images on the upcomming SI.

Draco

Old April 3rd 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

On Apr 3, 1:12*am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:
"Alienjones" wrote in message

Draco wrote:
[...]

--------------enigF819EE37AF3BEE3CCF93FC14

--------------enigF819EE37AF3BEE3CCF93FC14--

to use your own argument "Who made Douggie Internet cop"
Draco can post to as many news groups as he likes, its not like you can
actually stop him now, is it Douggie :-)

Don Hirschberg- Hide quoted text -

Thanks AC. I just have a strong problem with folk who think I am a
total wasted jerk. Who hasn't a clue to what is proper protocal on the
internet.

Old April 3rd 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Helen[_2_]

Draco wrote:
[...]

Consider where it's coming from Draco and just ignore. They will say
and do anything to create altercations in the group. That's their
whole purpose. You're better than that.
Helen
Old April 3rd 08, 10:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alienjones[_3_]

Draco wrote:
| On Apr 2, 5:29 pm, Alienjones wrote:
| Draco wrote:
| On Apr 1, 7:48 pm, Alienjones wrote:
| !
| Well I'm sorry!
| I don't give a hoot in hell for American geography.
| I thought Va would naturally abbreviate something understandable - like
| Vancouver but lo and behold... It's Virginia for Christ sake. Home of
| the coon skin hat and Davey Crockett. Bloody dumb ass rabble!
| at least your post this time is authentic.
| "Davy Crockett, the celebrated hero, warrior and backwoods statesman,
| was born August 17, 1786 in a small cabin on the banks of the romantic
| Nolichucky River, near the mouth of Limestone Creek, which today lies
| about three and a half miles off 11-E Highway near Limestone,
| Tennessee..."
| I don't think Davy would be very kind to those who didn't even know
| where he was born. I would rather be part of that,"...Bloody dumb ass
| rabble..." than a part of blue blooded, high nosed convicts who think
| they are better than everyone else.
| Were I from Convict stock I'd take umbrage at that remark.
|
| If you can point me to Davey Crockett's achievements - other than his
| reckless suicide at the Alamo, I'd enjoy discovering what his family did
| for the betterment of society.
|
| And stop cross posting into AUS.PHOTO will you? You are not an
| Australian and the group is specifically an Australian news group.
|
| By replying to posts that were originally only in Aus.Photo but who's
| reply you respond to, were cross posted by an ignorant, self centred
| idiot, you are only showing how closely you resemble that description.
|
| --
|
| from Douglas,
| If my PGP key is missing, the
| post is a forgery. Ignore it.
|
| signature.asc
| 1KDownload- Hide quoted text -

| Before you start throwing stone sir. You go and look at the original
| post. It was made to both rpe35 and aus.photo. I only did a standard
| reply. My words and thoughts behind them are in defense of the nasty
| comments made against my home and family. If I had offended you or
| other very nice Oz residents I have known, then I do apologize. As
| here in this country, as in every where else, there are members of a
| family best not talked about or even talked to.
|
| Hope to see your images on the upcomming SI.
|
| Draco

~ Your inability to see how many newsgroups are in the "reply-to" pane of
your news is duly noted. I was not aware of your eyesight problems.

I will try in future to be more civil to you in exchange for the same
consideration from you, now I am aware of your disability.

It's highly unlikely you will see my images in SI again. The discussion
going on presently is about increasing the size of submissions to where
even the most basic stair interpolation routine could produce very nice
images of commercial quality.

I see regularly photos taken from the internet (pbase in particular) on
20¢ Asian calendars. Don't try to tell me the photographer actually got
paid for them.

Not a hope in hell one of my photos is going anywhere I don't have
control over at anything above 720 pixels. Shootin is out for me until
there is some "set-in-concrete" decision about image size.

- --

from Douglas,
If my PGP key is missing, the
post is a forgery. Ignore it.
Old April 4th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Draco wrote:
> [...]

your news is duly noted. I was not aware of your eyesight problems.

I will try in future to be more civil to you in exchange for the same
consideration from you, now I am aware of your disability.

It's highly unlikely you will see my images in SI again. The discussion
going on presently is about increasing the size of submissions to where
even the most basic stair interpolation routine could produce very nice
images of commercial quality.

I see regularly photos taken from the internet (pbase in particular) on
20¢ Asian calendars. Don't try to tell me the photographer actually got
paid for them.

Not a hope in hell one of my photos is going anywhere I don't have
control over at anything above 720 pixels. Shootin is out for me until
there is some "set-in-concrete" decision about image size.

didn't you claim to have invented an algorithm to blow even a postage stamp
sized image up to amazing sizes, all while including detail that wasn't in
the original?? so 720 pixels would be a snap for your apparent breakthrough
in image manipulation.
I smell a cop out because no one wants to play the SI game to the rules you
originally wanted (complete with your control over the web site and
sponsorship etc)
I'm sure your not scared of the competition, so that couldn't be it :-)
Don Hirschberg

Old April 4th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Draco wrote:
[...]

I hope to get a decent Camera soon, Daughter is going to Vietnam in July and
hopefully she can get a decent Canon or Nikon for me duty free :-)
I'm not that fussed at the moment over either brand as I will only be
looking at entry level DSLR stuff to begin with and from what I have seen
they are both as good/bad as each other :-)
My take on the SI is that it should be run something like the Big Walrus
comp over on alt.binaries.pictures.wallpaper, it has been going strong for 6
years now, all without sponsorship or incessant cat fighting. it might
behove some to go and have a look at just how civilised Usenet can actually
be :-)

Don Hirschberg

Old April 7th 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
William Graham

Default AN OPEN APOLOGY TO D-MAC, NOONS, & RITA !

"m II" wrote in message
wrote:

D-Mac, the net Super-Sleuth thinking that someone is posting as me
from "Vancouver USA" (Vancouver is in Canada you stupid ****!)

There is a Vancouver in Washington, USA.....See:
http://www.cityofvancouver.us/Default.asp

Old April 8th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
m II

wrote:

D-Mac, the net Super-Sleuth thinking that someone is posting as me
from "Vancouver USA" (Vancouver is in Canada you stupid ****!)

http://tinyurl.com/5glq5n

Steal any photographs lately, genius?

mike
Old April 9th 08, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
m II

William Graham wrote:

There is a Vancouver in Washington, USA.....See:
http://www.cityofvancouver.us/Default.asp

Yes, and the one I posted, located in Oregon:

http://tinyurl.com/5glq5n

Annika shouldn't be calling people stupid before he looks in a mirror.

mike