The popularity of a crook (a bit off topic)

Old April 27th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
'nonymous post #99963

Default The popularity of a crook (a bit off topic)

On 26 Apr 2007 07:01:13 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

On Apr 26, 5:44 am, wrote:
Anonymous poster #999659 wrote:

(usual rubbish snipped)

For those kill-filing Douglas MacDonald, D-Mac, and about 75 other
identities, add the one above.

It's pretty bad when even his sock (Julian) has to change his identity
after one week. First he was Photo Critic and now he's just Anonymous
Asshole #9.

D-Mac changes socks more than David Beckham.

Hey there fat man...
Has the local newspaper in Chattanooga run the story about you yet?
What about Channel 3?
Have they contacted you?

Did the FBI get in touch with your yet about your theft of Doug's
identity and the fraud you committed when you used his name?

It's all happening fat man. Time is running out for you. It's not Doug
you're dealing with here, it's me. Julian.

I gotta tell you fatso, I can have some real fun with you. Unlike
Doug, I'm not in the Photographic business. Your revolting behavior
will have no effect on me buddy. I don't take very kindly to idiots
who don't like their pictures being criticized, doing what you did to
Doug.

This is putting you on notice mate; You and the Australian version of
your persona (Charles Stevens) better known here as Mark Thomas are my
project. I'm going to hang you both out to dry and I'm going to do it
all 100% legally.

The wheels are in progress Mr Douglas. Losing your ISP account after
Doug's complaint probably didn't affect your activities much but
losing your freedom and having to answer to people you meet on the
streets who read about and see the results of your deeds, sure will
have an effect, don't you think?

Your lady friend Helen's money (if she actually has any) isn't going
to have the slightest effect on what is happening. You are going down
for it mate and I'm the one who's going to do it all. Stop referring
to me a someone else. I'm the one you have to answer to, not Doug.
Swine like you don't get to play childish games with me. You wanna
play with me you better bring some armory.

Julian
Old April 27th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous post #99965

Default sed your point?

On 26 Apr 2007 06:51:23 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

"Can Mary fry some fish, mama?"

Hey Julian, howz about posting a pic of you and D-Mac together?
Maybe you could even enter it in Helen's Double-Exposure mandate.
LOL! What a loser! He gets spanked so bad that he has to leave in
shame and assume yet another identity.

Now we can expect D-Mac to return on cue with stories (but no pics) of
his great adventures. Julian will vanish back off the planet and D-
Mac will eventually admit that it was all just a test and "he meant to
do that."

In your dreams perhaps.
As you are about to discover, I am a long way off being Doug. He's not
returning. Didn't he write you about it? Oh yes, that's right. You
can't read Australian can you?

Listen up fat man.
Each and every post your make is building evidence against you. I'm
the one with the pre-paid Airline ticket to Tennessee. You'll deal
with me and as you'll discover real soon, I'm a different person
altogether to Doug. I actually can do you a lot of harm - legally
speaking.

Julian
Old April 27th 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous post #999665

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 07:49:26 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even
number wrote:

I absolutely have the right to post information I believe will assist
in punishing someone who did a really bad and criminal thing to a
person I think more of than my own father. What is your problem in me
doing that? Do you actually support Bret Douglas using criminal acts
to get his own way? Don't ignore or side step this one Mr Morgan.

Julian

You said you kill-filed me last night.
Oops again...

Keep track of things will you. I kill filed you in digital-slr, not
this group. Or don't you use advanced computer software?

So it's pretty clear then,

MARK MORGAN and BRET DOUGLAS SUPPORT and AGREE with THEFT, DEFAMATION,
FRAUD AND SLANDER in newsgroups by omission.

You really have a sick mind, don't you?

What is it with American happy snappers posting here? Are you all just
criminals in drag? God man, take a step back and look in the mirror.

You really don't have a life, despite thinking you do. You are just
fooling yourself and trying to fool those around you.

Deep down inside your are as big a criminal as Bret Douglas it's just
that you haven't exercised your propensity for the vile deeds that
swine of a man has carried out - yet. Sick puppy.

Julian
Old April 27th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default D-Mac, Julian or whatever:

On Apr 26, 5:44 am, wrote:
[...]

And YOU are in such top physical condition Douglas? I've seen your
pic with the "boys on the boat" photo and you have quite a gut on
you. You live in a fragile glass house (or should I say boat?), so
don't start throwing stones!
As for Bret, he knows he has my financial support whenever he needs
it. Just as he supports me. Keep going Douglas, Julian or whatever
you're calling yourself. I have the means, and Bret has the will.
Helen

Old April 27th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Apr 26, 7:32 pm, Anonymous post #99965 Listen up fat man.
Each and every post your make is building evidence against you. I'm
the one with the pre-paid Airline ticket to Tennessee.

Well why don't you load up your crippled old ass on the ****in plane
and bring it? You know my address. Or just let me know the flight
number and I'll meet you at the gate. Hope you didn't waste money on
a return ticket.

You'll deal with me and as you'll discover real soon,
I'm a different person altogether to Doug.
I actually can do you a lot of harm - legally speaking.

How's that, ****face? You've never so much as proven anything that
you've claimed I've done.
How lame you now sound making threats under another one of your
psuedonyms.

Old April 27th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

wrote:
Hey there fat man...
Has the local newspaper in Chattanooga run the story about you yet?

Nope.

What about Channel 3?
Have they contacted you?

Nope. Not a peep.

Did the FBI get in touch with your yet about your theft of Doug's
identity and the fraud you committed when you used his name?

Not even a phone call.

Oh ****, I just crapped my pants!

The wheels are in progress Mr Douglas. Losing your ISP account after
Doug's complaint probably didn't affect your activities much but
losing your freedom and having to answer to people you meet on the
streets who read about and see the results of your deeds, sure will
have an effect, don't you think?

When did I ever lose my ISP account, liar?
As for the people I meet on the street, none of them know me and I
doubt any of them have TVs or read the papers unless they are sleeping
on them.

You're pathetic, D-Mac. Seek help.

Old April 27th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

wrote:

Listen up fat man.
Each and every post your make is building evidence against you.

I have evidence that you suck cock by choice. Wanna see it?

Old April 27th 07, 03:59 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

number wrote:

I absolutely have the right to post information I believe will
assist in punishing someone who did a really bad and criminal thing
to a person I think more of than my own father. What is your
problem in me doing that? Do you actually support Bret Douglas
using criminal acts to get his own way? Don't ignore or side step
this one Mr Morgan.

Julian

You said you kill-filed me last night.
Oops again...

Keep track of things will you. I kill filed you in digital-slr, not
this group. Or don't you use advanced computer software?

So it's pretty clear then,

MARK MORGAN and BRET DOUGLAS SUPPORT and AGREE with THEFT, DEFAMATION,
FRAUD AND SLANDER in newsgroups by omission.

By omission, I do what?

You really have a sick mind, don't you?

What is it with American happy snappers posting here? Are you all just
criminals in drag? God man, take a step back and look in the mirror.

You really don't have a life, despite thinking you do. You are just
fooling yourself and trying to fool those around you.

I am?

Deep down inside your are as big a criminal as Bret Douglas it's just
that you haven't exercised your propensity for the vile deeds that
swine of a man has carried out - yet.

Ah. I get it now... -I'm a FUTURE criminal.
You are insane, my friend.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old April 27th 07, 09:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Anonymous # 9987927

wrote in message
oups.com...

And YOU are in such top physical condition Douglas? I've seen your
pic with the "boys on the boat" photo and you have quite a gut on
you. You live in a fragile glass house (or should I say boat?), so
don't start throwing stones!
As for Bret, he knows he has my financial support whenever he needs
it. Just as he supports me. Keep going Douglas, Julian or whatever
you're calling yourself. I have the means, and Bret has the will.
Helen

Doug is an energetic and fit person. Whatever photos you've seen purporting
to be him, that came from Bret Douglas, are probably someone else's he stole
and can't keep track of who, when and what he got. The photo you refer to is
a lame attempt at Hogan humour and not my benefactor.

Excellent news about your financial support, Helen. Maybe we ought to call
you "foolish damsel" from now on? Anyone who contemplates wasting their
money defending someone who has already admitted the crime is indeed
throwing money away. Are there no needy people in Toronto you can give your
wealth to?

The problem with your boyfriend/brother/cousin (which is it), is that he
needs to brag about his deeds. If he'd shut up about how he committed fraud
using Doug's identity to set up the pbase site, and been half smart when he
tried to break into Doug's business accounts, there wouldn't be any evidence
and we would indeed live in a glass house but that is not the case. I think
you know this and are trying a little Canadian bluff here. You'd do better
with that brown liquid your country is known for.

Bret Douglas admitted stealing Doug's intellectual property which was
clearly marked as being protected under International copyright law. He
admitted fraudulently using Doug's identity to create a pbase site for the
singular purpose of harming him and his professional reputation. It just
doesn't get any clearer or are you unable to see that?

When I go over the reports Doug got of Mr Douglas and his assets, I see
there is a "Helen" listed as an associated identity tied to the Oak Ridge
Road, Chattanooga address listed as his primary address. Now why would that
be? Is it you or his mother? Perhaps his sister? Maybe you're a second
cousin of his?

Whatever, you can stick up for him all you want but you can't deny his
admissions. The idiot has hung himself with his own irresistible need for
recognition. If you have so much money to waste that you would throw it away
defending him, maybe you ought to offer Doug a settlement before the ****
really hits the fan - and your check book?

Julian

Old April 27th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Apr 27, 4:15 am, "Anonymous # 9987927" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

**
Doug is an energetic and fit person.

Yeah right! LOL. Now who is bluffing whom?! I've seen you Douglas
and the file on you. "nuff said about that!!
As for me living in Tennessee.......I WISH!! Related?
ROFL...Hardly. Good friends? You bet!!
Don't be concerned about my financial situation. I'm certainly not.

You'd do better
with that brown liquid your country is known for.

Yes, we have THE best Maple syrup in the world. Want me to send you a
bottle?

You are way too transparent D-Mac. Get over your deep envy and
jealousy over Bret. First of all he does not swing that way, and
second of all you DO NOT want to **** him off.
Why not put all this silly energy into taking pics? Impress us with
some beautiful Australian landscapes.
Helen