ScottW's "test' results.

Old April 2nd 07, 12:22 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default ScottW's "test' results.

Oh look, a new identity, what a surprise!

On Apr 2, 8:04 pm, Beach Whistler wrote:
Colin posted:
I have no use for it. If you don't want it I'll probably send it to
Mark Thomas, or Bret for their appraisal.
Colin D.

Ha.ha.ha... Good one Colin.
Let me known his address mate... He's been hiding it for years.

No, it's readily available to anyone who wants it. You've got it, so
the only excuse left is incompetence. I can prove it's valid, if
anyone (else) asks - but it's only you who has the problem.

Let me know his real name too,eh?

You already know that too. I'm me. Ask anyone who has corresponded
with me - there are a surprising number on this thread alone.

Bret already said he doesn't want any of my
pictures... Show him up too much, I guess!

He's a wise man who has seen enough of your work... Actually, as i
have already stated, there is one of yours I like - the soaring
pelican. However, I'm sure if I saw the original at full-res, it
would be unsharp or have blown highlights. And I don't like it enough
to want it on my wall or pay for it. (O;

As for me wanting Colin's print - at one stage a *few* people took
some of your enlarging claims seriously (you know - "real added
detail", "enlarge a postcard print to 24"x36 with no loss of
sharpness" and the like), and I would have liked to post some scanned
details from your image to debunk them (even though, IIRC the one you
sent Colin (the marina one?) was from an 8Mp image with no frigging
interpolation anyway, just a printer RIP...).

But now, your credibility on that topic is well known to all. So why
would I want a print of yours? Anyway, I can always enlarge one of
your thumbnails up to that size if I want, right? If I actually liked
any..

(O;