Mandate substitution

Old October 15th 10, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

Default Mandate substitution

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:30:24 -0700 (PDT), Noons wrote:
: On Oct 14, 10:23*am, Robert Coe wrote:
:
: For whose amusement do you guys keep this silly spat going? Since it's been a
:
: If you were intelligent enough to fathom who started the slugging,
: you'd realize that it is that stupid arse Bret who does it all the
: time. So instead of acting all flushed, why don't you attack the root
: of the problem, arsehole?

OK, I guess it's pretty obvious where the root of the problem is.

: biting wit, it's really pretty boring. I don't know about Noons, since I don't
: think I've ever seen his work;
:
: and you'll never see it.

I'll try to to contain my disappointment.

: waste your time this way. It makes you look like a jackass, which you're not.
:
: Beg to disagree. Proof is his entire behaviour in every newsgroup he
: participates in.

I must not have seen those groups.

: It makes you look like a jackass too, Noons, and I guess I'm open to being
: convinced that you're also not one.
:
: I'm also open to not give a **** what you might think. Deal?

Deal. And you can go to Hell for all I care.

: And before you simply tell me to shut up and mind my own business, I'd bet
: money that 90% of the photography newsgroups' contributors feel the same way.
:
: Ah yes: all 6 of you SI "members"?
: What a crowd!

I didn't use the word "members", actually. But you can use any words you like
to anybody who still listens.

Bob
Old October 15th 10, 05:10 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 10/14/10 PDT 4:05 PM, Robert Coe wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:30:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
: On Oct 14, 10:23 am, Robert wrote:
:

: And before you simply tell me to shut up and mind my own business, I'd bet
: money that 90% of the photography newsgroups' contributors feel the same way.
:
: Ah yes: all 6 of you SI "members"?
: What a crowd!

I didn't use the word "members", actually. But you can use any words you like
to anybody who still listens.

So is noonsie still jabbering around here? He seems to have a thing
about "members", to make up for his own shortcomings.

--
lsmft
Old October 17th 10, 06:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Robert Coe wrote,on my timestamp of 15/10/2010 10:05 AM:

I must not have seen those groups.

It kind of defines your entire approach to dealing with trolls.

: I'm also open to not give a **** what you might think. Deal?

Deal. And you can go to Hell for all I care.

following your lead.

I didn't use the word "members", actually. But you can use any words you like
to anybody who still listens.

yawn