Finally, someone in DC with a set of balls!! No apology required!

Old October 8th 09, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Allen[_3_]

Default Finally, someone in DC with a set of balls!! No apology required!

John A. wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 20:00:01 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 01:03:55 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Oct 2009 21:37:42 -0700, "Bill Graham"
wrote:

I wonder if all doctors in the future will work for the government? If
so,
how would you like to be wheeled into the operating room, and know that
you
are going to be worked on by a bunch of government employees? Maybe the
anethetist will, "go postal" and kill you because her raise was voted
down
by the congress last month.....:^)
Do you ever think before you type?

All of the wounded soldiers in this little debacle Bush got us into
are being tended to by doctors employed by the government. As were
the soldiers in our past wars.

Many of the best teaching hospitals in the United States are run by
the state in which they are located. The doctors in these hospitals
are government employees.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
I don't believe this for a minute. The US government doesn't teach

Yes. and they are the worst doctors I have ever seen....We had one on my
ship for a while. (When the squadron commander was on board) We called him,
"The tourist". He was afraid to touch anybody. I had to remove a cyst from
the side of my own head, because he wouldn't touch it. If these guys ever
leave the service, they go to work for Kaiser Permanente. Stay away from
both organizations if you value your life.

In separate posts he praises then condemns military hospitals/doctors,
then describes having performed his own head surgery. It's all
starting to make sense.

Doing your own head surgery is akin to juggling hand grenades. In
either, one mistake and poof. I can easily believe that Graham must have
made that one mistake. I wonder--what did the material in the cyst look
like? Was it reticulated and gray?
Allen
Allen