Nova/Jobo slot processor

Old January 16th 06, 06:45 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Nova/Jobo slot processor

Can anyone point me to an user manual for it?
I'm especially interested in how one should agitate the prints.
TIA!!

Jan

Old January 16th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Jan T wrote:
Can anyone point me to an user manual for it? I'm especially interested
in how one should agitate the prints. TIA!!

First of all, _BE SURE TO FILL THE WATER JACKET BEFORE APPLYING POWER_! Then
fill the slots with water, as though you were going to process and adjust
the temperature. This will take some time.

After that is adjusted, drain the water and put in the working solutions and
let them come up to temperature. This will take a while.

In the dark, expose a print, fasten the agitation clip to the proper edge
and drop it into the first solution. Agitate by picking up the clip and
moving the paper in a circular motion in a plane parallel to the separators.

There are tricks to getting the paper in, speeding up the draining as you
move from bath to bath, etc., but these require the pictures shown in the
manual.

^^-^^ 14:55:00 up 18 days, 5:42, 3 users, load average: 4.23, 4.24, 4.12
Old January 16th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:45:03 +0100, "Jan T"
wrote:

Can anyone point me to an user manual for it?
I'm especially interested in how one should agitate the prints.
TIA!!

Lloyd Erlick has an article on the Nova Trimate slot processor on his
web site:

http://www.heylloyd.com/technicl/nova.htm

which might be of interest.
Old January 16th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

shame on me that I didn't think of Lloyd's erudition! Thanks for that one,
Andrew and Lloyd!
Jan

"Andrew Price" schreef