[Survey] -Prime Lenses in the kit -results

Old June 28th 04, 03:27 PM
John McWilliams

Default [OT] -Prime Lenses in the kit -results

Bandicoot wrote:
"John McWilliams" wrote in message

Bandicoot wrote:

[SNIP reposted text that had no comments, just followups reset]

Hmmm - moron yerself John...

Wasn't my comment one of the more reasoned ones in this part of the thread -
or is that what you objected to? ;-)

Peter-

Yours was well reasoned and well spoke- it's just hard to know if you're
one of the progagators or one of the pawns, as this thread has become
off topic for each and every group you are posting to.

Nothing personal about followups to morons. Great discussion, don't know
where it belongs.

--
John McWilliams
Old June 28th 04, 03:29 PM
John McWilliams

Default [OT] [Survey] -

imbsysop wrote:

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:52:05 GMT, Any Moose Poster

TP wrote:

"William Graham" wrote:

Well, as long as you guys are so well versed on these "Euro-definitions,"
perhaps you can tell me if there are euro-pennies, euro-quarters and
euro-dimes? And if so, then how do you differentiate them from
"euro-dollars" in common speech?

You just don't get it, do you?

Obviously neither do you.

WTF are "euro-dollars" .. ? another across the ocean "newspeak"
connotation ? or worse ?

All righty, then, now that the thread has totally disintegrated, can you
let it go, and those of you who are serious and all, find a good place
to carry on?

--
John McWilliams

Old June 28th 04, 03:55 PM
Sander Vesik

Default [Survey] -Prime Lenses in the kit -results

TP wrote:

"William Graham" wrote:

Well, as long as you guys are so well versed on these "Euro-definitions,"
perhaps you can tell me if there are euro-pennies, euro-quarters and
euro-dimes? And if so, then how do you differentiate them from
"euro-dollars" in common speech?

You just don't get it, do you?

Obviously neither do you.

WTF are "euro-dollars" .. ? another across the ocean "newspeak"
connotation ? or worse ?

for most intents and purposes its a flame-bait based on a bad pun
on "yankie dollar". happy now? ;-)

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++
Old June 28th 04, 10:40 PM
Bob Hickey

TP wrote:

"William Graham" wrote:

Well, as long as you guys are so well versed on these

"Euro-definitions,"
perhaps you can tell me if there are euro-pennies, euro-quarters and
euro-dimes? And if so, then how do you differentiate them from
"euro-dollars" in common speech?

You just don't get it, do you?

Obviously neither do you.

WTF are "euro-dollars" .. ? another across the ocean "newspeak"
connotation ? or worse ?

Actually, euro-dollars are more of a process than a value.
F'instance: using a camera made in a neutral country: an FM3a, say; one
could find a low price in Germany of 827 euros + 16% VAT which kicks it to
959; but then figuring a euro is worth $1.21, as of today, one could
reasonably expect to pay USD1,160 . Moving west to Adorama, an FM3a is
listed at $599. Maybe we didn't qualify for the "Union" for other than the
reasons stated? Bob Hickey

Old June 29th 04, 02:38 PM
John

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:39:04 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

However, what the US urgently **needs** to do, is to reduce its
oil imports... by reducing its need of oil, by reducing its waste
of oil.

America is built on waste. Just look at New Jersey !

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email