the adventure of photography

Old May 4th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

Default the adventure of photography

J. Caldwell wrote:
On Mon, 03 May 2010 21:28:55 -0400, tony cooper the ineffective and evasive
red-herring flinging Eunuch @ wrote:

On Mon, 3 May 2010 17:22:44 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
wrote:

On 4 mei, 01:36, tony cooper wrote:
On Mon, 3 May 2010 02:42:57 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet

wrote:
It is your thinking, not your punctuation, that is wrong. That, and
the fact that you are obnoxious.
If people try to expose my supposed flawed thinking by means of
arguments in a civilized
manner, I usually respond in a civilized manner and try to have a
discussion based on
arguments.
If people try to demonize my position in the debate instead, by
falsely
accusing me of theft, I will demonize them in return by accusing them
of fascism.
I don't see why I should put up with people who disrespect my outlook
on things and expect
me to respect their outlook on things.
So if people try to impose their view on me in an obnoxious fashion, I
will respond in an obnoxious fashion, because I'm not in favor of the
idea of turning the other cheek when people hit you in the face.
As a Netherlander, you should be more aware of what "Nazi" means.
That is not a term that should be used in a minor spat like this.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
Intellectual property is hardly a minor spat.

It is here. You are partially responsible for making it a very minor
spat. When you started dealing with counter-arguments with
name-calling of the vilest kind, you brought it down to the minor spat
level. No one takes you seriously after that.

Correction: People who are so insecure as to be offended by a string of
letters on their screen and use that as an excuse to not have to provide
any proof to back up their own words and would rather use it as a
red-herring evasion ... don't take others seriously after that.

Get real.

And GROW THE **** UP!

Did someone cut off your balls?

lmao- well, actually a snort of derision:

That's "rich" coming from an anonymous coward!

--
lsmft
Old May 4th 10, 04:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Caldwell

wrote:
[...]

Oh look! Another red-herring evasion! What were the odds of that?

Truth is ... names that people use for themselves mean NOTHING.
ABSO****INGLUTELY NOTHING. When are you, and all your fellow fools, going
to learn that? You ****ing fool.

Old May 4th 10, 04:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Caldwell

wrote:
[...]

At each level of education I graduated above 99% of my class, each and
every time. That means I am right more than 99% of the time and wrong less
than 1% of the time. Will you, who are far beneath that percentile, be able
to discern out of which of those 100+ times that I am wrong the less-than
1 time?

Not hardly, no matter what name I use. If anyone else is wrong 30% of the
time, will you be able to discern which of the 70% of the times that they
are correct just because they use the same name each time?

Catching on yet? You ****ingly stupid idiot and (redundant) dolt.

Old May 4th 10, 07:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

wrote:
[...]

You don't believe in intellewtual property. Indeed you don't believe
in private property at all.

My life revolves around information and I'm very passionate about the
subject

You're a loser who depends upon stealing other people's work.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 4th 10, 07:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

sobriquet wrote:
You might think it's vile to call someone a nazi, but likewise, I
might think
it's vile to call someone a thief without sodid ground for making such
accusations.

You've admitted to it, crook. That you insist that you have the RIGHT
to steal other people's work makes you not one bit less of a thief.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 4th 10, 07:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

sobriquet wrote:
On 4 mei, 08:41, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
sobriquet wrote:
You might think it's vile to call someone a nazi, but likewise, I
might think
it's vile to call someone a thief without sodid ground for making such
accusations.

You've admitted to it, crook. *That you insist that you have the RIGHT
to steal other people's work makes you not one bit less of a thief.

You've repeatedly admitted to being a self-proclaimed nazi cockroach.

And there goes the lunatic screeching his hatred again.

--
Ray Fischer

Old May 4th 10, 07:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

sobriquet wrote:
On 4 mei, 08:40, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
[.. babbling ..]

You are a nazi cockroach that belongs in jail along with all the rest

Notice the the lunatic can't even refute what people write. All he
can do is screech his hatred like any other selfish brat.

--
Ray Fischer