How would you light this?

Old December 24th 04, 05:25 PM
Lisa Horton

Roxy Durban wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:57:55 -0800, Lisa Horton wrote:

Any other ideas?

The light inside the refrigerator is replaceable, yes?

Lisa

Ya, but I don't think I can find a much stronger one. What are you
thinking?

It sounded to me as though the interior light was too bright, causing
you problems. You could make the light level in the interior whatever
you want it to be, and balance your light levels that way.

Lisa
Old December 24th 04, 11:57 PM
Bandicoot

"Roxy Durban" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:13:19 +1300, Colin D wrote:

Phil Stripling wrote:

McLeod writes:

Jeez, I'm trying to remember a day in the last 2 months that wasn't

as
cold and damp as my refrigerator. (Central Ontario, Canada) Start

It's 63 here in the San Francisco Bay Area at a little before 4:00 pm,

and
a bright sunny day. Again. Same tomorrow. :-

Dammitall, that all it is here in New Zealand too (19 deg Celcius) - and

it's
supposed to be our *summer*!!! and we had our annual rainfall by

september.
Where's all the global warming types when we need them?

Colin

Here in Durban we are having some very weird weather. Yes, it's hot, which
is normal for this time of year (about 35degC) but we are also having a
hell of a lot of wind. Our windy season is normally September/October, so
this blustery **** is definitely not welcome.

Heat is the engine that drives the weather. Global warming therefore also
means more wind, more storms, more hurricanes, and, for a lot of us, more
rain. There isn't really any good side to it...

Peter

Old December 25th 04, 12:43 AM
Phil Stripling

"Bandicoot" writes:

Heat is the engine that drives the weather. Global warming therefore also
means more wind, more storms, more hurricanes, and, for a lot of us, more
rain. There isn't really any good side to it...

Sure there is: I'm going to have a condo on the beach! Every cloud has a
silver lining.

Old December 27th 04, 01:28 AM
Bandicoot

"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
"Bandicoot" writes:

Heat is the engine that drives the weather. Global warming therefore

also
means more wind, more storms, more hurricanes, and, for a lot of us,

more
rain. There isn't really any good side to it...

Sure there is: I'm going to have a condo on the beach! Every cloud has a
silver lining.

Sure you're gonna want to stay on that beach, what with all the increase in
hurricanes?...

:-(

Peter

Old December 27th 04, 03:58 AM
Phil Stripling

"Bandicoot" writes:

"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
Sure there is: I'm going to have a condo on the beach! Every cloud has a
silver lining.

Sure you're gonna want to stay on that beach, what with all the increase in
hurricanes?...

No hurricanes in this area. I'm not on a beach _yet_, though. So hurry that
global warming up, okay?

Old December 27th 04, 11:09 PM
Bandicoot

"Bandicoot" writes:

"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
Sure there is: I'm going to have a condo on the beach! Every cloud has

silver lining.

Sure you're gonna want to stay on that beach, what with all the increase

in
hurricanes?...

No hurricanes in this area. I'm not on a beach _yet_, though. So hurry

that
global warming up, okay?

By the time your house is on a beach, it'll be in a hurricane zone too....

P.

Old December 28th 04, 02:44 AM
Phil Stripling

"Bandicoot" writes:
SNIPPAGE
"Phil Stripling" wrote in message
Sure there is: I'm going to have a condo on the beach! Every cloud
has a silver lining.

By the time your house is on a beach, it'll be in a hurricane zone too....

Every silver lining has a cloud. :-

Camera Shake rda Digital Photography 29 October 10th 04 02:22 AM
Light struck colour paper? Ken Hart In The Darkroom 1 September 20th 04 11:06 PM
contact print exposure time John Bartley Large Format Photography Equipment 16 July 12th 04 10:47 PM
IR photo/videography - filter for light source? Long-ish... Don Bruder Other Photographic Equipment 4 June 29th 04 03:03 PM
IR photo/videography - filter for light source? Long-ish... Don Bruder General Photography Techniques 4 June 29th 04 03:03 PM