How to escape frpm creative cloud?

Old April 4th 18, 01:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default How to escape frpm creative cloud?

On Apr 4, 2018, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 04/04/18 11:58, Paul Carmichael wrote:
Morning.

I know some of you (most) use adobe products, so I reckon I might get an
answer here.

Every time I start the machine with creative products on, it wants me to
log in to creative cloud. I don't have the slightest idea why I should want to do
such a thing, so how can I get rid of this annoying dialogue?

Forget it. Turns out it was an installed program, so I removed it. Thing is,
I was sure I'd already tried that.

We'll see what happens next restart.

IIRC you run Win10, and you use LR CCC + PS CC.

I run both on my Mac, the Adobe CC app runs at startup with auto log-in via
my Mac password Keychain. The Adobe CC app is required as the means for
making installations, and the regular updates, of which there were some
yesterday. If you have removed it, I suspect that you will start to have
problems with CC syncing, and updates. So I would check with Adobe support to
see if they have an answer for you, because, while you can run LR/PS CC off
line they expect to have the Adobe CC app running for syncing, the regular
call home for installation verification, and updates.

Savageduck

Old April 4th 18, 04:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Paul Carmichael
wrote:

I know some of you (most) use adobe products, so I reckon I might get an
answer here.

Every time I start the machine with creative products on, it wants me to
log in to creative cloud. I don't have the slightest idea why I should
want to do such a thing, so how can I get rid of this annoying dialogue?

Forget it. Turns out it was an installed program, so I removed it. Thing
is, I was sure I'd already tried that.

We'll see what happens next restart.

IIRC you run Win10, and you use LR CCC + PS CC.

Nope. Nothing subscription based. I should have said "adobe products" up there. Keyboard
malfunction.

you *did* say adobe products up there.
Old April 4th 18, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 04/04/18 14:14, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 4, 2018, Paul Carmichael wrote
(in article ):

On 04/04/18 11:58, Paul Carmichael wrote:
Morning.

I know some of you (most) use adobe products, so I reckon I might get an
answer here.

Every time I start the machine with creative products on, it wants me to
log in to creative cloud. I don't have the slightest idea why I should
want to do such a thing, so how can I get rid of this annoying dialogue?

Forget it. Turns out it was an installed program, so I removed it. Thing
is, I was sure I'd already tried that.

We'll see what happens next restart.

IIRC you run Win10, and you use LR CCC + PS CC.

Nope. Nothing subscription based. I should have said "adobe products" up
there. Keyboard malfunction.

OK! Then carry on without the CC app, problem solved.

Savageduck

Old April 4th 18, 04:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 4, 2018, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Paul Carmichael
wrote:

I know some of you (most) use adobe products, so I reckon I might get an
answer here.

Every time I start the machine with creative products on, it wants me to
log in to creative cloud. I don't have the slightest idea why I should
want to do such a thing, so how can I get rid of this annoying dialogue?

Forget it. Turns out it was an installed program, so I removed it. Thing
is, I was sure I'd already tried that.

We'll see what happens next restart.

IIRC you run Win10, and you use LR CCC + PS CC.

Nope. Nothing subscription based. I should have said "adobe products" up
there. Keyboard malfunction.

you *did* say adobe products up there.

He also said; “Every time I start the machine with creative products on,
...."

Savageduck